It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency!! A Desperate Call For Help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is a thread entitled "Fallen Angel" authored by "Tortured", in the forum "Paranormal Studies"

This guy needs your assistance, if you are awake.

His post may find it to this forum, but for now, I believe it may be in the wrong place.

His post reads:

fallen angel?

Im a new user here who never would have visited this type of site 3 weeks ago. Now Im here and looking for answers if there is anyone out there who may be able to help. Ive become aware that there is a demon/fallen angel tormenting me. At first I thought it was a ghost (which I didnt really believe/care to find out the truth about at the time), but when you are presented with the situation in front of your face it no longer matters what you believe, it becomes a reality in your life. At this point Ive determined that this presence is definately a demon and has been tormenting me through physical attacks for 24 hours a day. I had not slept in over a week until last night when I spent about 2 hours praying in a Catholic church. I am not Catholic and have never been to a Catholic church but Ive heard of exorcisms and hoped that someone would speak to me there. No one did, but the demon definitely became agitated because I felt very strange and became ill. I had to run out of the church to avoid throwing up. I had to grab a pole outside to avoid falling down because it felt as if I had no strength to hold myself up. I drove home and immediately passed out and got 6 hours of desperately needed sleep, but now I am awake and the demon is tormenting me now as I writed this. This seemed to be the type place that there may be someone who can help and I would really appreciate it. I am not crazy, have had no history of psycological problems, I am a young man currently pursuing a post-graduate degree (in law school) who also owns my own real estate company. I live what most would consider to be a normal life with work, school, golf, watching games at the bar sometimes, etc... If anyone out there can help me out please please help me because I am reaching the frayed ends of sanity. No one at the catholic church would talk to me, I think they thought I was crazy. I will visit other churches today but if anyone can help a guy out I really need it.

If his post gets relocated, please MODS, take the appropriate action concerning this thread. Thanks in advance, Brothers & Sisters.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Can I respectfully ask if the poster has had a full physical examination recently?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am in agreement that this person should be given a physiological exam as well as a psychological exam. Just because he does not have a history of mental illness in his family does not mean that he hasn't developed some sort of psychological difficulties.

Nevertheless, if the medical community does not offer this person answers for his affliction, it would be wise not to discount the Catholic Church. Even though the "new" Catholic Church does not readily accept possession, the Church does have Exorcists and a Rite of Exorcism. It might not be easy to get a priest to listen to his problems but he should not quit trying. Once he does manage to get someone to listen to him and, especially if his possible possession does manifest itself in some readily identifiable traits linked to possession, I am sure that he will be helped. It should also be noted that before any sanctioned exorcism is performed under the aegis of the Church or Diocese, he will have to undergo a rather strict physical and mental examination. So if he does have any physical or psychological pathology, it can be treated. It's a good necessary thing to do.

Regardless, ATS/BTS members of faith would do well to remember this individual in their prayers. Possessed or not, he certainly does seem to be very uncomfortable and at considerable dis-ease. And prayers won't hurt and can only help this situation.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I knew a guy that was tortured like that with fallen angels. It turned out that he had a coc aine problem and it was hallucinations from that.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Can I respectfully ask if the poster has had a full physical examination recently?

He hasn't. I asked him as I am afraid that his lack of sleep and his state of nervousness may exacerbate his situation. I agree that help is needed for Tortured.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i think its not that bad.

it looks like a case of wrong dosage.

he has taken a bad pill, and side effects are making him ill.

esoteric teacher, tell him that he needs to get off all medicine.

a lot of similar "possession" troubles are directly related to pharmaceuticals.

just change the chill pill, and most "demon" problems will be solved.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

new topics

top topics

join