It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Onetime Canadian cabinet minister Paul Hellyer says UFO's are real and the US is covering it up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
From article:
"Paul Hellyer, onetime cabinet minister and a political chameleon who went through Liberal and Tory colours before founding two political parties of his own, has a new cause - UFOs.

The 82-year-old Hellyer says he believes not only that UFOs are extraterrestrial visitors, but that some governments - the United States at least - know all about it and are covering up.

He says he believes American scientists have re-engineered alien wreckage from a supposed UFO crash at Roswell, N.M. in 1947 to produce modern technical marvels"

Article can be found here:
cnews.canoe.ca...

Lets see if this has more impact than The Disclosure Project has had until now.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
good find.. i was hoping he was going to speak of a little more hard evidence though

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Interesting but he says that he came to believe after doing some reading on the matter. I was hoping that he would give some first hand accounts of UFO's and his dealing with Canada's and America's UFO coverups. Bummer!

PKD

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
he is covering up for somebody. he's probably hoping that if they hear his cover story about aliens, he'll get a free ride in one before he croaks. i'd probably do the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer is a wonderful man - when he became disillusioned with the mainstream political parties in Canada (he was a Liberal), he started his own grassroots party - the Canadian Action Party (www.canadianactionparty.ca). A little party with real cojones to attack important issues.

He's no longer the leader, but is still an integral part. One of the biggest reasons I'm voting CAP in the next federal election.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

top topics

join