It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fallen angel?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im a new user here who never would have visited this type of site 3 weeks ago. Now Im here and looking for answers if there is anyone out there who may be able to help. Ive become aware that there is a demon/fallen angel tormenting me. At first I thought it was a ghost (which I didnt really believe/care to find out the truth about at the time), but when you are presented with the situation in front of your face it no longer matters what you believe, it becomes a reality in your life. At this point Ive determined that this presence is definately a demon and has been tormenting me through physical attacks for 24 hours a day. I had not slept in over a week until last night when I spent about 2 hours praying in a Catholic church. I am not Catholic and have never been to a Catholic church but Ive heard of exorcisms and hoped that someone would speak to me there. No one did, but the demon definitely became agitated because I felt very strange and became ill. I had to run out of the church to avoid throwing up. I had to grab a pole outside to avoid falling down because it felt as if I had no strength to hold myself up. I drove home and immediately passed out and got 6 hours of desperately needed sleep, but now I am awake and the demon is tormenting me now as I writed this. This seemed to be the type place that there may be someone who can help and I would really appreciate it. I am not crazy, have had no history of psycological problems, I am a young man currently pursuing a post-graduate degree (in law school) who also owns my own real estate company. I live what most would consider to be a normal life with work, school, golf, watching games at the bar sometimes, etc... If anyone out there can help me out please please help me because I am reaching the frayed ends of sanity. No one at the catholic church would talk to me, I think they thought I was crazy. I will visit other churches today but if anyone can help a guy out I really need it.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Is the demon attacking you only in your house? Or was it in the church too? Many Orthodox/Catholic churches will perform a "cleansing" ceremony, which is basically like an exorcism for your house. Many religious people automatically do it whenever they move into a new house. It is done quite often so they won't think you're as crazy as asking for an exorcism, and it may fix the problem. I'm not sure what to suggest. Perhaps buy some crosses and hang them on your walls, especially over and around your bed. Sleep with a bible in your hands if need be.

May I ask when the demon started coming to you? Do you recall anything that could have triggered it? Were you engaged in any magic, have anybody you know who is a satanist, or taken any heavy drugs?

Warning: I am not a trained priest. I do not hold liability for those who put into action the words below. The following is provided for information's sake

Finally, if nothing else works, an option is to try this:

PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in “our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places” (Eph., 6,12). Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil. Holy Church venerates thee as her guardian and protector; to thee, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven. Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet, that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church. Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us; take hold of “the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan”, bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit ... “that he may no longer seduce the nations” (Apoc. 20, 2-3).

If THAT doesn't work, this is one version of an actual exorcism:
Warning: This will SERIOUSLY piss the demon off if you are truely possessed, and may end up doing more harm than good. I seriously suggest you contact a trained priest instead of trying this yourself. But as a last resort if no one else will help you, I think you deserve access to this:

EXORCISM

In the Name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints. (and powerful in the holy authority of our ministry)*, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil.
*Lay people omit the parenthesis above.

Psalm 67

God arises; His enemies are scattered and those who hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, so are they driven; as wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God.

V. Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee bands of enemies.
R. The Lion of the tribe of Juda, the offspring of David, hath conquered.
V. May Thy mercy, Lord, descend upon us.
R. As great as our hope in Thee.

(The crosses below indicate a blessing to be given if a priest recites the Exorcism; if a lay person recites it, they indicate the Sign of the Cross to be made silently by that person.)

We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects. In the Name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ, + may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb. +

Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race, persecute the Church, torment God's elect and sift them as wheat. + The Most High God commands you, + He with whom, in your great insolence, you still claim to be equal. “God who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth” (I Tim. 2,4). God the Father commands you. + God the Son commands you. + God the Holy Ghost commands you. + Christ, God's Word made flesh, commands you; + He who to save our race outdone through your envy, “humbled Himself, becoming obedient even unto death” (Phil.2,8); He who has built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of hell shall not prevail against Her, because He will dwell with Her “all days even to the end of the world” (Matt. 28,20). The sacred Sign of the Cross commands you, + as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith. + The glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, commands you; + she who by her humility and from the first moment of her Immaculate Conception crushed your proud head. The faith of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and of the other Apostles commands you. + The blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the Saints command you. +

Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions, we adjure you by the living God, + by the true God, + by the holy God, + by the God “who so loved the world that He gave up His only Son, that every soul believing in Him might not perish but have life everlasting” (St.John 3, 16); stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation; stop harming the Church and hindering her liberty. Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation. Give place to Christ in Whom you have found none of your works; give place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church acquired by Christ at the price of His Blood. Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and terrible Name of Jesus, this Name which causes hell to tremble, this Name to which the Virtues, Powers and Dominations of heaven are humbly submissive, this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly repeating: Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, the God of Hosts.

V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.
V. May the Lord be with thee.
R. And with thy spirit.

Let us pray.

God of heaven, God of earth, God of Angels, God of Archangels, God of Patriarchs, God of Prophets, God of Apostles, God of Martyrs, God of Confessors, God of Virgins, God who has power to give life after death and rest after work: because there is no other God than Thee and there can be no other, for Thou art the Creator of all things, visible and invisible, of Whose reign there shall be no end, we humbly prostrate ourselves before Thy glorious Majesty and we beseech Thee to deliver us by Thy power from all the tyranny of the infernal spirits, from their snares, their lies and their furious wickedness. Deign, O Lord, to grant us Thy powerful protection and to keep us safe and sound. We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.

V. From the snares of the devil,
R. Deliver us, O Lord.
V. That Thy Church may serve Thee in peace and liberty:
R. We beseech Thee to hear us.
V. That Thou may crush down all enemies of Thy Church:
R. We beseech Thee to hear us.

(Holy water is sprinkled in the place where we may be.)

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
could u plz tell me how you are being tormentedby demons,

are they talking to you?

is there any physicle incidents?

what type of interests do u have, your world view ect?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thank you and I will give these things a try. At first I thought it was only a ghost in the house. Then it became very personal with me to the point I can describe it exactly to you. It is a tall woman, about 7 feet tall, with features that would be considered very beautiful by human standards. The problem is that she is not only in my house. She follows me wherever I go. For the last week while Ive been trying to figure out what was going on Ive been staying in different motels, going to different places but she never leaves. She tortures me in the car. She follows me in the rooms. She tortures me when I go into restaruants to eat. Yesterday I went to the bookstore to try to educate myself and get some literature and she was right there with me. She can read my thoughts. I know this because whenever there is a yes/no question in my mind (or out loud) she physically takes her hand and shakes my head physically to give me the answer. I know most of her answers are lies though. The only thing she has told me that I really believe is that she lives in hell and is a slave to Lucifer. Anyway, thanks for the help friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
before this happend i would have considered myself a Christian, but I didnt really live life like people would consider most Christians should. I smoke cigs, drink beer, do not do drugs anymore but I used to smoke pot in my younger days. Nothing outside of the normal growing up experience. Yes it physically touches me constantly in ways that would make most people cringe. I do not mean to be graphic or nasty but if you want the truth she does everything from rubbing my back to poking my legs to pulling out the hairs located in between my scrotum and my ass. this is deathly serious and not a sick joke. I rarely sit down anymore because she seems to have more power working through objects like chairs or my bed (which is why I am unable to sleep.) I am not possessed ( I dont think becuase I have control over my thoughts and actions). Her ability to read my thoughts does frighten me though. This is the truth and nothing I have said is made up or a joke even though if I read my own words a few weeks ago I would have thought it was. She has never spoken to me (thank God) because I believe her voice would scare the crap out of me. I have not seen her in the way people see things in movies, but as I said i have felt her entire body sort of rise up out of the bed underneath me where she was stroking my head with her hand while she had me laying on her breasts with her legs wrapped around me. This was back when I thought it was only a ghost in my house. I was like wow this is one friendly ghost I guess she just digs me I had better be nice and at least she is hot. That was before I realized she was evil. After I found that out I have become very hostile with her and she in turn has done the same with me.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
oh yea but as far as seeing her I have seen things such as other people here have described such as shadows moving around the room when there should not be shadows moving. I have also seen reflections in different objects around my house where the figure looked so real I keep turning around hoping to find a person in my home but there is never anything there. The worst is that a few times when I close my eyes to try and sleep while she is tormenting me I just see images of a woman, sometimes her face directly in front of mine looking at me, sometimes at a distance. So if I have seen her the answer is yes and no. Not in the way I would see you if we were face to face but in strange ways unlike anything Ive ever known.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ive heard of magic but never seen it or believed in it until now. I do not know any Satanists but it does seem that possible that someone cursed me. Ive also read that I may have acted in a way that somehow opened the door for her to come in to my life. The problem is I cannot pinpoint exactly when she came because for awile I didnt believe that what going on was real. It is definately not drug induced. Im not on acid, I havent been up for a week on meth, nothing of the sort. The only drug I have taken for years is a beer (or a few) at night. Besides school and work I play poker and golf. Im serious, I am a very normal person (or was before this started).

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Tortured

Have you visited a doctor for a check-up to ensure that everything is fine with you? Your lack of sleep can be in part a contributing factor for hallucinations and/or feelings of paranoia. I'm not saying that all of it is the cause as obviously you are very anxious and stressed about this - but I think for your health (both mental and physical) it is important that you cover all the basis and go through the process of elimination in a logical order.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have not visited a doctor. Thank you for your concern but this problem is not something that the medical or psycological community can help me with. There is nothing wrong with me physically or mentally. A few weeks ago I was entering my second year of law school, working my job, and leading the same life that I have led for years. There has been no change in my health, my mind is exactly the same as it ever was, there is no history of mental illness in my family. My problem is that as I write this post there is a spirit touching my testicles and rubbing its fingers up and down my leg. This is a job for a priest/voodoo/witch doctor or someone who has dealt with and knows about the spirit world. Its an area I never dealt with, thought about, or truly even believed was real but it is now real in my life. Unfortunately, the people at the catholic diocese are taking a stance that they do not perform exorcisms and there seems to be no one there that will talk to me seriously about this subject which is the main reason I joined this post because after I googled it there seemed to be people here with these types of experieces and hopefully some answers.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you're truly seeking help i suggest you go to the doctors first so they can make sure that nothing is wrong.

After all it can't harm you to go and it would be one less thing to worry about when trying to figure out whats going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a few years ago say between 1999 - 2001, i kept have a recuring dream,
in this dream was a shadowy figure that walked through walls,
every dream i had i saw him, he wore an hudded cloak and had a weired walk, one foot seemed to slide with a limp, it was as if he was waring one roller blade or something, anyway he was in my dream so much i ended up giving him a name - Slidestep, and his whole pressence followed me around every day,

and yes sleep for me at that time was a touchy subject, i normally did'nt look forward to going to bed,
but then it stopped! and thats when it became clear.

during the same time period of my recuring dream, we used to play cards every monday nights, and there was this woman who used to go called Kath Odd, she lived on the same estate as me, and we got on very well,
but what i did'nt know at the time was how unhappy she was,
nobody did we were all busy thinking about ourselfs, it was a case of i wish i knew then what i know now,
the last time i saw Kath was on a monday night playing cards, that night when i went home Slidestep returned, and he was angry, he scared me so much that night i endid up weeping in the corner of my room, my girlfriend was perplexed,

That night Kath Killed herself, and since then i've nether seen Slidestep again,
I thought he was a an evil demon,
but now i belive he was trying warn me about Kath,
but i did'nt understand,

So all i'm saying is look closely around you, make sure everybodys ok,
your family and friends, plus go and check your own health, make sure your body is well.

Do this then who knows, i wish i did

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Its not just the catholic church who do exorcisms, others will also do it, but some are probably better than others. Good Luck

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tortured
My problem is that as I write this post there is a spirit touching my testicles and rubbing its fingers up and down my leg.

OMG !!!
That is the best thing that I've ever read on ATS !!!

Just making a guess here... have you recently watched any movies?
Like maybe the about Emily Rose ?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

My problem is that as I write this post there is a spirit touching my testicles and rubbing its fingers up and down my leg.

OMG !!!
That is the best thing that I've ever read on ATS !!!

Just making a guess here... have you recently watched any movies?
Like maybe the about Emily Rose ?

that movie was ok scared me once but its scary to think of demons taking over.sometimes i get scared and think about the demons in the movie sometimes i dont but fear i think is what makes it easy for demons to get to you i pray to god ask him to watch over me and to give me patience.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have not visited a doctor. Thank you for your concern but this problem is not something that the medical or psycological community can help me with. There is nothing wrong with me physically or mentally. A few weeks ago I was entering my second year of law school, working my job, and leading the same life that I have led for years. There has been no change in my health, my mind is exactly the same as it ever was, there is no history of mental illness in my family.

You sound like you're under a lot of stress, which is NOT a mental disease of any kind but it can still cause hallucinations and insomnia. There doesn't need to be a history of mental illness in your family for things like this to be happening...

Try making an appointment to talk to someone. It doesn't have to be a member of a church, but as anyone will tell you, if exorcisms are performed on a person (which is really rare), there has to be absolute proof that there is nothing "wrong" with you physically or mentally, so just walking into a church and asking for an exorcism will get you nowhere if you haven't talked to a doctor and/or psychologist first.

At any rate, I hope it turns out well for you, and I hope you do go visit a healthcare professional of some sort, even if you think there is no need to. You might be surprised at what you will learn if you just keep an open mind and give it a shot.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was not under stress until this started. And I do not believe I need an exorcism because as far as I can tell I am not possessed. I am experiencing physical abuse from something not of this world. It is like being on earth but dealing with hell while you are here. I understand the medical perspective being given to me but the only reason I made this post is in the hope that there is someone out there who knows what I am talking about and can give me some answers. I am touched by the concern but that view is the exact same view I am getting from most people I tell of this which I am very reluctant to do in my life because everyone tells you to see a doctor or a psychiatrist. Those people can do nothing for me. There are people in this world that have experienced these things before but the only place I have ever read about it is in the New Testament. I need someone in this lifetime to help me because I cannot live my life like this much longer. Maybe this was not the website to post on, but I will keep trying every avenue I know of to find help. I am waiting on a call from what I am told is a theological mecca of the catholic church. I have read that other denominations also do what is known as deliveration ministry but I know of none. My father is a Christian minister and I have never in my life once heard him mention doing this type of ministry or of even being aware of it. Most people seem reluctant and scared to accept the possibility that I know what Im talking about. Well I graduated college with a great GPA, am on a 75% scholorship to a very good law school, own my own company and am in the process of starting another company. I am not mentally or physically impaired, I have been on no medications whatsoever for years, and I speak the truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Tortured; I am going to U2U an email addy. Email it. Talk to you soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear of these events afflicting you.

However much you don;t think you need it, please visit a doctor and or pychiatrist. I know you don;t think you need it, that you can do nothing, but, and i am loathe to say it, however true it is, mental illness can striek anybody at any time. You need to rule that out.

If they are no help, then taking the exorcism route is the idea for you.

Please keep us posted...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Please see a doc bro, you'll be ok.
Gods blessed you, make sure you know that and the spirit will too.

Give it time, hang in there

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
May I suggest you not dis-regard the existence of a succubus that is using you for her dis-carnate 'needs'?
I have studied this type of entity in-depth and have found the Jews to be well aware of this phomenena, and try to protect theis sons from this type of visitation. She is sometomes referred as 'lilith'.
The male counterpart of a succubus is called an incubus.
My former husband was once visited by one of these and he describes it as as not being able to speak, nor move until it had it's way with him..
IOW, you were having sex with an black majick type entity.
Do you have anyone who would or could cast any type of spell on you?

Just trying to cover all possibilities.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by siriuslyone]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join