It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA's Nuclear Attack Plan in the Event of a Terrorist WMD Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How many breakaway states had nukes in them that disappeared? Do you realize just how underpaid the Russian military was after the wall fell? Greed is a very powerfull emotion, and a weapon of such power would be irrisitable for an enterprising Guard(s) and Nuclear Scientists.

Of course if you feel like bringing on Armeggeddon do not heed the warnings. Let's just say you and i will probably not be around for me to say "I told you so"

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not that anyone could be sure if Russia has missing nukes that they were only sold by rogue goverment agents. They could have been sold under order of the highest officals in the goverment. I dont know how anyone here could know the answer to that.

Heres a what if-

If poor,greedy American agents sold nuclear weapons to say some anti-France groups which were later used in Paris then the US is not accountable?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000Harbouring? More like incubating. How many 9/11 Hijackers were of Saudi Origin?

You do know what Sunni Wahhabism teaches right? It's the official religion of Saudi. If you don't know what Saudi is like I invite you to take a job over there. They still hire foreigners and they are not exactly secretive about thier religous laws. I've witnessed stonings in that country it's the penality for Adultry. Don't tell me I'm full of it when you don't know what you're talking about in this respect.

Ask anyone who's lived over there and they will tell you how it is.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by sardion2000]

Thats all nice and true, but the royal family that rules Saudi Arabia isnt "incubating" anything, they have big problems with the radicals in their country, mostly becouse they made a pact with the devil some years ago...the good ole USA....actually americans tricked them into colaboration, which made them (royals) really unpopular with the radicals that you speak of. It all started with the siege of the mosque...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia? Nah, Bush needs their oil. If he nukes Saudi he will damage the oil fields...

This is drawing the battle lines with Iran. All what needs to happen now is a WMD going off somewhere, probably nuclear.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply deleted

new thread started

Nukes . . . They're not just for retaliation anymore

[edit on 9/15/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join