It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

memorable objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hey, i was just thinking looking around my room today and saw somthing that brought me back to my childhood

robin hood prince of thieves

i had found memories of watching it for the first time over at my grandparents house

so i was wondering what object brings back good memories for you maybe it was somthing that changed your life what ever it was i think it would be fun to post pictures of them here.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think you guys should make fun of men in tights.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Most definitely baseball cards. And now the fact that all the cards I collected when I was a kid have monetary value makes them even more memorable.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Most definitely baseball cards. And now the fact that all the cards I collected when I was a kid have monetary value makes them even more memorable.

Peace

what sort of memories did they bring back for you?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
what sort of memories did they bring back for you?

No really specific memory. I just always seemed to be happy opening up new packs or putting them in number order. I had tens of thousands of them. If I ever have a son it's definitely something I can pass down. I have a lot of cards from the seventies that have real value and they're in great condition.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Gosh I had some card tucked away in an old box, Garbage pail kids? The over 20's may remember them lol

As for stuff around that brings back memories, has to be a teddy ruxpin, I carried it every where with me as a kind and thought it was real lol...

Always makes me smile when i bring it out, and i think that it was one of The World's First Animated Talking Toys
That started a revolution on singing teddy’s lol

[edit on 13-9-2005 by asala]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

[edit on 13-9-2005 by asala]

The question I have is why did Teddy Ruxpin need a bulletproof vest?

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have some objects from last ex...a big stuffed dog he bought me and a gold necklace. They bring back memories.

Rose bushes remind me of my childhood home and my mother.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
this also takes me back to care free times:

top topics

join