It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majic's Big Adventure Vol 10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic's Big Adventure Vol 10
Majic explains his concepts regarding the nature of prophecy.

length: 18:36
file: bts_talkpodcast_148.mp3
size: 3272k
feed: btst

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Majic.. I also been having similar experiences as well, but I can not choose the time and date when I see things. Then when I see those things, its almost like I am seeing the same thing happen twice. I agree that everyone should look at their inner selves. I do not have much time to write to you, but I would like to talk to you more.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For A Good Time, Call...

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Majic.. I also been having similar experiences as well, but I can not choose the time and date when I see things. Then when I see those things, its almost like I am seeing the same thing happen twice. I agree that everyone should look at their inner selves. I do not have much time to write to you, but I would like to talk to you more.

If you can, I recommend dusting off that microphone and jumping into podcasting yourself.

While I enjoy babbling into a microphone for hours on end, one of the reasons I'm doing this "Big Adventure" series is to encourage other members to talk about their "paranormal" experiences.

And what I am really excited about is the prospect of discussing these issues with several other members in podthreads.

Aside from being easier than typing all this out, we can hear the sincerity in our voices, and I really, truly believe that if enough of us start talking about these things openly, it could change the world.

join