It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope interview questions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I will be interviewing Nick Pope on a podcast very soon as he has kindly agreed to participate, if everyone can submit their questions they would like asked in the thread in the Podcast forum on the link below then I would be very grateful!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a extract of his Biography on his website:

I work at the Ministry of Defence, which I joined in 1985. I’ve had many different postings and have undertaken a fascinating series of jobs within the Department, including work in the Joint Operations Centre during the Gulf War, where I was a briefer in the Air Force Operations Room. I’ve also been involved in work on the crises in Iraq and Afghanistan. I’m a Senior Executive Officer, which is a civilian grade equivalent to the military rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

Between 1991 and 1994, I was posted to a division called Secretariat (Air Staff) and was given the job of researching and investigating the UFO phenomenon, mirroring the work done in the US by the now defunct Project Blue Book. Although most of the cases could be explained as misidentifications of known objects and phenomena, a hard core of sightings defied any conventional explanation. Strong evidence emerged suggesting the presence of structured craft capable of speeds and manoeuvres beyond the capability of even the most advanced prototype craft operated by the Royal Air Force or the United States Air Force.

www.nickpope.net...

[edit on 13-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Q. What is your impression of the truth behind the basic account of the Rendlesham Case?

Q. Do you personally know if the reputed "Cosmic" clearance level exists?

Q. While the MoD usually responds to inquiries with a basic form letter, do you know of any instances while there, in which the MoD secretly and seriously investigated some cases?

Q. Are there any UFO/EBE recovery cases in the UK that you feel merit more further investigation?

Just off the top of my head...hehe....

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ok i think this is gonna be a kinda dumb question

Q.but what does he think to the theroy that man did not origionate on this planet

[edit on 13-9-2005 by klain]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Q. In his opinion how will disclosure take place or will it ever in our lifetime?

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Good questions I'd also like Nick's response on them. Mind you Nick is not a blown UFO investigator (EDIT: but a great Janes Defence Weekly contributor..) So we'll seem how far he can delve into the unknown.

Dallas

Above Edit: Sorry I was thinking Nick Cook, Nick Pope played MOD patsy for dis-information.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Q. What is your take on the late Milton W. Cooper and his work?

Q. Do you think there is really an alien-CIA-drug cartel alliance, and why, or why not?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ask him if he has seen any evidence of cooperation between the US and UK to coverup the UFO phenomenon from his work in the MoD.

Also ask him, which UFO case is the best evidence/proof of extraterrestial visitation.

[edit on 9/13/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A. Does the US or UK have any recovered ET craft?

B. Has the UK or the US made offical contact with ET?

C. Does he have any idea where the Black Triangles are from?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My question elaborates on Gazroks first one.

In regards to Rendelsham; does Nick think it's possible that in fact there was no UFO's or aliens at Rendelsham, but perhaps some form of "psy-op" performed by I would assume an american intelligence agency to gauge how trained military would react to an ecounter with something highly strange?

I'm open to the possiblity that it was extra-terrerestrial but would be interested to hear his opinion on the above question.

I mean Rendelsham is out in the middle of nowhere (for the most part) not a bad place to run an experiment.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Q. Do you think there is really an alien-CIA-drug cartel alliance, and why, or why not?

I agree. Please ask him this question. I would very much enjoy hearing his answer.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What man made viruses is our shadow government/Dark government coming up with next?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Re: Nick Pope and Renlesham Forest/Bentwaters Base 1980 - Dec:

Through the years (/96-2005) Sgt Penniston came forward on multi-various UFO Documentories. One of Sgt Penniston's researcher accounts dealt with why he vanished for three hours that night and reported he was gone not more that forty-five minutes by his time estimate?

The odd thing here which serious UFO researchers should look at and consider, is, the next night with Col halt and others investigating another incursion outside the base parimeter, was how did the UFO ('winking eye') know to put down a thin beam on the supposed Nuclear cache storage bunkers ? -- how did it know where to point? And, did Staff Sgt Penniston get abducted the night before (ie his missing time)? All the time the U.S. Airforce had NO authorization to house Nuclear Weapons on that base.

Dallas

EDIT: Terrible Spelling.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ask him... Are UK Cattle Mutilations consistent with Mutilations in the US and South America?

And , What are his thoughts about the Cattle Mutilation Mystery?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yorga
C. Does he have any idea where the Black Triangles are from?

yeah...this would be my question as well. what are his theories as to the black triangles -- man-made or extraterrestrial? or both lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
1. Does Mr. Pope belive that there are any valid explanations for UFOs which do not involve extraterrestrial-origin craft?

2. In Mr. Pope's view, is there any physical evidence that would lead us to believe that UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin, e.g., pieces of metal, other samples; and, if so, does he know what is the status of such physical evidence?

3. Is there any unclassified government documentation to which he could direct us which would confirm or deny stories that UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Above Edit: Sorry I was thinking Nick Cook, Nick Pope played MOD patsy for dis-information.

That's almost a little insulting? The guy is taking time out to answer our questions and statements like that are uncalled for. If you don't have any questions you'd like to put forward then please refrain from commenting. If you wish to discuss Nick and his ethics then please start your own thread and try not in insult our guest before he has even arrived.
Unless you know him personally and know something we all don't then I hardly think your comments are appropiate.

Also, last time I checked I thought I'd set the thread topic to 'Nick Pope interview questions' and not 'Discussion about Nick Pope'.

Cheers

And thank you to everyone else for your questions! Keep them coming and when we have a nice bunch, which we already seem to, then we will carry on from there!

Thanks everybody! Keep it coming!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry about that. Was not my intent but I may have double F____ up here.
Please consider my intentions and thoughts and not so much the bad play on words.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Sorry about that. Was not my intent but I may have double F____ up here.
Please consider my intentions and thoughts and not so much the bad play on words.

Dallas

That's OK! Understood. I am just concerned about a repeat of the incident with the FEMA guy in Val's thread!

No worries mate, I'm just eager for everyone to respect someone taking part and to keep any niggles out of it!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I second lost_shaman's suggestion

I would like to know his opinions on "animal mutilations " and if he thinks its related to U.F.Os in any way.

He mentions in his BIO that his investigations into UFOs has drawn him into other mysteries such as this.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Besides Rendlesham, name 3 other UFO cases which u find most interesting. And explain why.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by plop]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join