It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII A Return to the Crusades?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I really had to restrain myself from yelling abuse at you for this...

Come on... Do you actually know any Muslims? or do you just fill up your mind with junk propaganda?

Yes... of course there are some Muslim country’s that advocate violence to the west... yes there are some Muslims who would harm other people. But you get the same in any race/religion.

I hear crap like "at least we don’t stone people to death" "at least we don’t torture POW's" blah blah blah

No... you dont... You just have people executed for robbery... you just lock up POW's in guantanamo bay

www.tdcj.state.tx.us...

Don’t get me wrong... i do realise that there are some serious issues in middle eastern/Muslim country's but maybe you should take a look at your own back yard before you start trying to clean up someone else's.

Sorry, but im fed up of all this God bless America self righteous bull crap that is spewed out on these boards.

Then go spread the word, go tell all the terrorists to appologize for coming over here and killing us first and lay down their arms and hate schools. And then the rest of the world won't have to deal with our "self righteous bull crap". You knock on deaths door you aren't going to like who answers.

It's real easy to criticize other countries when you are cowardly and won't even say what country you reside in. I'm assuming you country has it's fare share of skeletons in it's closet also. The only reason you hear our spew is because the rest of the world is obssessed with slanting our portrayal and views. If other countries spent as much time worrying about what the US is doing as they did what their own country is doing they would be much better off.

There are many arab people who are good people and we are all well aware of that. This country isn't on any crusade otherwise our military would be made up of all christians not muslims, christians, hindu and every other religion in the world just about. And if i remember correctly the crusades were to take back holy land and whipe out the other religious infidels....something we could do in 2 days if we really wanted to.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Then go spread the word, go tell all the terrorists to appologize for coming over here and killing us first and lay down their arms and hate schools. And then the rest of the world won't have to deal with our "self righteous bull crap".

Ok... At least you used the word "Terrorists". If you had read my comments and the comments of others they where aimed at you would see that i have nothing against fighting terrorists. Every nation has the right to defend itself. What i have something against is people who connect a whole religion or race to terrorism. This then turns the defence of ones homeland into a religious crusade and turns justice into vengeance.

You knock on deaths door you aren't going to like who answers.

This is exactly the sort of childish rhetoric i am talking about

It's real easy to criticize other countries when you are cowardly and won't even say what country you reside in. I'm assuming you country has it's fare share of skeletons in it's closet also. The only reason you hear our spew is because the rest of the world is obssessed with slanting our portrayal and views. If other countries spent as much time worrying about what the US is doing as they did what their own country is doing they would be much better off.

I didn’t state my country because it always turns into a childish "my country is better than yours" thread.
It shows you arrogance to believe that all my comments must be aimed at America. You obviously have something to be paranoid about!

My comments are aimed at a few individuals in all nations!

I am British. There you go... you may now begin childish insults.

Yes we have our fair share of nasty skeletons. Never denied that. You have assumed that i was aiming my comments at just the USA. You are wrong.

Britain has made many many mistakes in the past. Going to war in Iraq was one of them. We can be arrogant, self righteous, pompous and cruel. Just look at our history.

But i am proud to be British. I am proud of my country because we have also done many good things. I just don’t let my patriotism get to the point where i can see no wrong in my country. I do not get blinded by pride and hit out blindly at anyone who dares criticise my country.

Your whole comment seems to have this "The whole world is against us but we are right" feel to it!!! I believe it was more than just the USA who went into Iraq!!!

There are many arab people who are good people and we are all well aware of that. This country isn't on any crusade otherwise our military would be made up of all christians not muslims, christians, hindu and every other religion in the world just about. And if i remember correctly the crusades were to take back holy land and whipe out the other religious infidels....something we could do in 2 days if we really wanted to.

Yes you are correct. There are many many good Arab people. And as of yet, i do not think we have a crusade. Although it could easily turn into one if people go down the "we are superior path"

I have seen threads on here containing comments like "All terrorist are Muslim" and "All Arabs hate the west"

It is exactly them kind of comments that led to the extermination of 6 million Jews 60 years ago. It is a dangerous path to go down.

I work in London. I am proud to call London my home. We have the most diverse City in the world and that is what makes it great. Not the government and their politics!

When the Christian terrorists (IRA) attacked London constantly in the 70's, 80's and 90's i was angry. But still new Irish/Christian/Catholic people i was proud to call friends.

When the Muslim terrorists attacked London in July I was angry. But i still know Muslims i am proud and honoured to have as friends.

The reason for this is simple. Any religious man who plants a bomb, against woman and children, can no longer call himself a religious man. No Muslim, Christian or Jew can take life without condemning his own soul.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The reason for this is simple. Any religious man who plants a bomb, against woman and children, can no longer call himself a religious man. No Muslim, Christian or Jew can take life without condemning his own soul.

I could not have said it any better than you did undercoverchef if everyone belived as you did we might be able to work things out.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Army
I do believe that this is nothing more than the latest Crusade, and I've said so since the beginning. I have no problem with this.

Look to the right and below my nametape. See the Rook? That is my White Horse I symbolically rode to battle on. I had him in my vest for 14 months.

Not really sure if it could rightly be called a crusade, the last time i checked the only person that can call a crusade is the Pope by the way of a papel bull.
I call it a Conflict of ideas and way of life. To call it a Crusade would be falling into the trap of the Islamic funamentalists who want it to be seen as a Religeous Crusade against Islam to boost support for their cause.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's not a crusade, it's an inquisition.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i was just thinking that the next world war, that i think has already started,will be betwean the musulims ( they have the oil ) vs. all the countries that need the oil. I belive that if americans cannot fill up their tanks they will just take the oil and make up any escuse(WMD) to invade and take over the oil fields.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i was just thinking that the next world war, that i think has already started,will be betwean the musulims ( they have the oil ) vs. all the countries that need the oil. I belive that if americans cannot fill up their tanks they will just take the oil and make up any escuse(WMD) to invade and take over the oil fields.

There is also the possibility that the next major conflict could be over water!!

The worlds fresh water supply's are under huge pressure currently, due to over use, industry, global warming etc... and many nations are already in disputes with neighbours regarding usage of shared rivers and lakes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join