It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII A Return to the Crusades?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I belive that the WWIII has already started and i belive that it will be Islam vs Judism and the Catholic world. A few euorepean countries are close to 30% islamic and the rate is going up. The Muslium countries have what we want ,oil. All it will take is for the US to do something tragic in the middle east to involve other countries and then the domino effect will take place. China has a huge muslim population 10- 20 million.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Could you give an example or two of what you mean by "tragic?" Plenty has already occured in the middle east which could be thought of as tragic at the hands of the United States, so you must mean something underhanded?

And why does it have to be the US that does it? Couldn't Russia or Germany or any other country do it?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaiderJose
China has a huge muslim population 10- 20 million.

In a country of 1.2 billion 10-20 million aint really much.

Now Indonesia has a huge muslim population about 182.5 million

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I can only access a computer here at work 3x a day and limited at that so if i don,t reply right away sorry
. how about an assasination of a religious leader or if we invade another country or if another 911 was to happen and we bomb not nuke Medina or Mecca? The fall of the house of Saud they do fund and support their mosques were the teach some very radical muslim teachings. i saw a show on the discovery or NG channel were the reporter went to the schools and all the students were very anti US. the attack can happen in another country Franc or Germany... I just think that in china or russia they would crush any type rebellion

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I do believe that this is nothing more than the latest Crusade, and I've said so since the beginning. I have no problem with this.

Look to the right and below my nametape. See the Rook? That is my White Horse I symbolically rode to battle on. I had him in my vest for 14 months.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't think the US will take such a drastic action as to invade another country purley for oil...there would have to be other reasons for invasion or assassination. The US also has many other options to oil...Alaska, bio fuel, hydrogen. I think we would take the alternate route and develop other forms of fuels rather than start WWIII.

BlueAngel

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Did someone say a crusade? Where have you been for the past decade and a half, and what part of expel and kill all “infidels” in the land of Islam don't you get?
They started the crusade, what do you expect us to do, sit around and wait to be killed?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
no we have to hit back and harder than they hit us. if they yell death to the infidel and allah akbar when they attack does this make it a religious war for them? I don't belive that our forces have any war yells like that

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

what do you expect us to do, sit around and wait to be killed?

That is the christian way is it not?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by R988

what do you expect us to do, sit around and wait to be killed?

That is the christian way is it not?

Then I'd say that it's a good thing we're not a Christian country.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

They started the crusade, what do you expect us to do, sit around and wait to be killed?

Who specifically does "they" refer to in this sentence?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Army
I do believe that this is nothing more than the latest Crusade, and I've said so since the beginning. I have no problem with this.

The sooner all of you religious zealots wipe eachother out the better, imo.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Let me brandish my sword and shield if this is the new crusades. I would say this is a renewed crusade on the part of the Muslims, but for the West, it seems we fight them to keep them at bay because they are acting like wild beasts.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The sooner all of you religious zealots wipe eachother out the better, imo.

Honestly, that's basically how I feel about it too.
Some days I really wish the fundies would secede...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don't think the US will take such a drastic action as to invade another country purley for oil...there would have to be other reasons for invasion or assassination. The US also has many other options to oil...Alaska, bio fuel, hydrogen. I think we would take the alternate route and develop other forms of fuels rather than start WWIII.

HAHAHA - What was Iraq all about then????

Did someone say a crusade? Where have you been for the past decade and a half, and what part of expel and kill all “infidels” in the land of Islam don't you get?

I really had to restrain myself from yelling abuse at you for this...

Come on... Do you actually know any Muslims? or do you just fill up your mind with junk propaganda?

Yes... of course there are some Muslim country’s that advocate violence to the west... yes there are some Muslims who would harm other people. But you get the same in any race/religion.

I hear crap like "at least we don’t stone people to death" "at least we don’t torture POW's" blah blah blah

No... you dont... You just have people executed for robbery... you just lock up POW's in guantanamo bay

www.tdcj.state.tx.us...

Don’t get me wrong... i do realise that there are some serious issues in middle eastern/Muslim country's but maybe you should take a look at your own back yard before you start trying to clean up someone else's.

Sorry, but im fed up of all this God bless America self righteous bull crap that is spewed out on these boards.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undercoverchef

HAHAHA - What was Iraq all about then????

I really had to restrain myself from yelling abuse at you for this...

Come on... Do you actually know any Muslims? or do you just fill up your mind with junk propaganda?

Yes... of course there are some Muslim country’s that advocate violence to the west... yes there are some Muslims who would harm other people. But you get the same in any race/religion.

I hear crap like "at least we don’t stone people to death" "at least we don’t torture POW's" blah blah blah

No... you dont... You just have people executed for robbery... you just lock up POW's in guantanamo bay

www.tdcj.state.tx.us...

Don’t get me wrong... i do realise that there are some serious issues in middle eastern/Muslim country's but maybe you should take a look at your own back yard before you start trying to clean up someone else's.

Sorry, but im fed up of all this God bless America self righteous bull crap that is spewed out on these boards.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, but what country do you call home?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undercoverchef

No... you dont... You just have people executed for robbery...

I cant say I remember the death penalty being in the Max sentence for Robbery. Even Armed robbery only carries a max sentence of 20- to life last time I checked.

Im not a lawyer so if you have information otherwise I would be interested to see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

If you wouldn't mind me asking, but what country do you call home?

That’s not important!

All people should be judged equally no matter where they are from.

Just to clear one thing up... I do not have anything against Americans... i just hate over the top blind patriotism, whatever country it comes from!

Be proud of your roots...that’s fine... but not to the point where you think you are superior to others.

I cant say I remember the death penalty being in the Max sentence for Robbery. Even Armed robbery only carries a max sentence of 20- to life last time I checked.

Im not a lawyer so if you have information otherwise I would be interested to see it.

Check out the link in my previous message... It states the crimes that it is possible to be executed for.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I just thought that the next war is going to be a war were the oppoesing sides will be seperated by religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I just want to submit the opinion that this would be WWIV, not III, because III was the Cold War that started at the end of II....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join