It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna see something interesting--

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I got it, quite a clever pun I thought

As for the Ashes, when we went 2 for 1 at the start of the 2nd innings I feared the worst alright!

fum

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ok can some1 tell me wtf is this its around the air base

lmao OMG ALIENS AHHH

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
that...is...uh.....i dont have a clue, wtf is that?! lol

fum

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
LMAO
its in a lake lol it looks like shattered glass maybe the sattalite got hit by a rock? in space lmao
its scary though ganna freak me out the whole day

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
my bet sewage treatment!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Those are giant amoebas being secretly bred by the Air Force to absorb enemy aicraft by osmosis. Now you know where your tax dollars are going...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fum
ok can some1 tell me wtf is this its around the air base

Maybe just a plane surface that isn't exactly level so rain and dust dry out in such patterns.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Simon666]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
that easy. it is secondary water treatment airation lagoon like this one in marysville, wa

maps.google.com...,+WA&ll=48.045009,-122.170458&spn=0.003659,0.007237&t=k&hl=en

sorry i couldn't get the picture to post

fum

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
aww lmao why couldnt you let them keep guessing waaa you dont let us have any fun lmao yeah it is a water treatment plant lol

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Those are giant amoebas being secretly bred by the Air Force to absorb enemy aicraft by osmosis. Now you know where your tax dollars are going...

Liiiiesss...LIIIIIEESSS....they are GIANT Jellyfish bred for WORLD DOMINATION!

yep, without one dount in my mind, those are all F-15's beside the pic Daedalus posted, impressive find!!

My big question is: What type of F-15's are they? F-15C's or E's?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The 1st, 2nd, 95th Fighter Squadrons are F-15s. All three fly C models. The 43rd flies the F/A-22 with the other three expected to transition as more Raptors come online.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yeah deffinetly F-15's the wings don't have that wedge shape to them, and the photo on top is one of the many startling results from time elapse imagrey.................sorta. That picture is more like 16 pictures put together, something was going on when they were taken, like sewage treatment. Or it was just one really big jellyfish!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think they're giant mutant ameobas like in the original Star Trek series, coming to eat the planet.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
C'mon if you're talking star trek then they're those giant sentient space faring jellyfish..the ones in the TNG pilot episode "incident at farpoint"

Yes.. all F-15Cs i think..
ActuallyI've noticied that the C's have a darker coat of grey as compared to the E's..so I'm basing my decision on that..
Never confirmed this..Is this a cardinal rule?..

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The E is a dark green, the C is a darker grey color.

F-15C

F-15E

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
These are the ones I think.

How many billions of dollars of planes sitting there????
Not smart to be all massed together!!!

[edit on 13-9-2005 by XPhiles]

Very nice pics indeed... However I can't see now porblem in keeping them in large rows like that. Airforces of countries do that all the time... And if you think that they could be destroyed easily... it's true... but it's very unlikely, Because of the security... besides, it's good to keep planes cose to eachother... just in case if they need to get of the ground really quick...

jra

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
C'mon if you're talking star trek then they're those giant sentient space faring jellyfish..the ones in the TNG pilot episode "incident at farpoint"

[nerd mode on] But he said original star trek. There was an episode (titled 'The Immunity Syndrome') that had a giant space amoeba.
[/nerd mode off]

(sorry for the OT post)

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
That's the one! Spock takes the shuttle with the giant antibiotic pill into the center of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
maybe.. I don't know much about TOS..
There's this one episode on Voyager too, with this humongous, single-celled organism..

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
that is the ameba from HELL........................ahh run for your lives

one question.......................is that consider bio-weapons or infantry???
think about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join