It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Otis Airforce Base has tons of activity tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I was just out on my deck and 4 huge passenger airplanes zipped on by towards Otis AFB.

All that gets into Cape Cod are cessna airplanes and little island jumpers.
We do have at Barnstable Airport 1 flight out of NY which comes in in the morning, so i know judging by the size, the noise and the direction they were going to the base.

I thought the people going there were here already, I was wrong. I think tonight was the night they were sent here.

I dont know if anyone else knows of anything other than this going on at Otis. They NEVER fly this path over our house.

I just wanted to let you know.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah I saw on NECN news that Bourne and the surrounding area is to get about 2000 or so evacuees-- 7 of whom are registered sex offenders.

On a side note, Tufts university (all campuses) are starting to matriculate Tulane students dispaced from the happenings of a week ago, so it's not all bad news up here in the Northeast...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well i wish them well. I hope they take care of them...I just think its waaay too cold out here for those folks! I hope they will be alright.

They better get the sex offenders registered and safely guarded or the pigmies here will rip their hearts out. People here are famous for crazy substance abuse, specially in the winter!

[edit on 12-9-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They're sure scattering those evacuees all over the place, aren't they? I wonder why it's not more localized, like taking them to places in TX, LA, MS, etc.?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ouch, i just had a thought...what if they are shipping them out here because the Cape is said to be going to be wiped out in some kind of storm or tsunami?
Predictions have always said Cape Cod will be under water...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
They're sure scattering those evacuees all over the place, aren't they? I wonder why it's not more localized, like taking them to places in TX, LA, MS, etc.?
We're full up with them here in Texas. I can't remember numbers, but Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas/Ft. Worth took all their convention centers could hold.

new topics

top topics

join