It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 personal account

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
For some reason I believe this interview. Ok if you worked for a top secret base, would you want you're first and last name to be identified? I wouldn't. But that's a no brainer to me, maybe to other people, they would probably want their first middle and last name to be identified when they are giving out information such as this. I think he did a good job at keeping the interview somewhat secretive, he did let slip some information which he believed he should not have said though.

This is a transcript from a tape of a talk that he gave regarding his 12 years at Area 51. V.L. is an upstanding citizen, a gentleman and speaks the truth, this we assure you.

Maybe you did not read this? This isn't some interview done by typing, this is simply a transcript of a live interview.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaMbLeR
This is a transcript from a tape of a talk that he gave regarding his 12 years at Area 51. V.L. is an upstanding citizen, a gentleman and speaks the truth, this we assure you.

Maybe you did not read this? This isn't some interview done by typing, this is simply a transcript of a live interview.

WHO is it that's vouching for him? That's just ONE of the cred problems.
An unknown person(s) says "we assure you". Well who is that that's
doing the assuring? And how do you know it was an interview and
not just some typing?

The other two major believability killers are -
1 - The "all areas ID badge that the guards let me keep"
2 - The absolute lack of ANY information that you or I
couldn't find with a simple web search, or make it up.

Zero facts. Zero identity. Vouched for by a non ID person(s).
And the big, absolutely NOT possible ID badge nonsense.

No way. It smells.

Sarge

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Agreed. I think the fact that we could find pretty much all this info on google makes this uninteresting and unprovable.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Quote:

Question: Was it the Department of Defense?

Answer: At the time it was the Atomic Energy Commission when I was hired. And then it became the Energy Research and Development Administration and then it became Department of Energy, the government keeps changing the name. I was there during the visit of two presidents of the United States, Lyndon Johnson was one of them, Gerald Ford was the other one. Neither one of them were shown certain things. The President does not have Top Secret Clearance.

If this guy really thinks the President doesn't have a Top Secret (SCI) Clearance, then he definitely doesn't know what he's talking about. However, the President also does not necessarily have access to ALL classified information, therefore the reality of one visiting a compound and not personally touring the entire base is comprehendable. I personally have done EP services for many dignitaries, domestic and foreign, and I can tell you from experience that when someone of that stature visits your compound, they get the "windshield tour", and the walk-around. The entire evolution is controlled and coordinated by trained EP operators, either DOD or GSA Contractors.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It was a interesting read if nothing eles
One part lost me though.

After he goes on about reality like how colors are not real etc..

I’m just about to walk over the edge here . . . they may not be . . if you were to see a person, you may not recognize that person as someone you thought might live on the face of this planet. And that’s all I’ll say about that, I swore to God I wasn’t going to say that.

What exactly is he saying here he lost me
He makes it seem like he let some important cat out of the bag here. Is he suggesting that we see Aliens and dont even reconize them as aliens or something.

Im lost can anyone explain what hes trying to say here.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, I was in a class for construction painting and they thought me that color is a certain way molocules get hit by photons..

I just felt like it's right, not too much damaging info is revealed like:"the greys were there and they were planning world domination man!"

Lazar's claims were definitly wilder :p

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't understand why the interviewer has never followed up on the ID. Until this guy shows us the ID, there's no point in listening to him. I empathize with the guy if he really is telling the truth, because it sucks when nobody believes you. But when you don't back up your story with hard evidence, especially evidence you could easily show us, then it's your fault.

And secondly, why did he even mention the bloody ID if he had forgotten it? If he had just kept his mouth shut about that, I would probably believe the guy.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Glooper23]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
As soon as i read about him keeping the all areas badge it sank without a trace.I cannot imagine a site like Area 51 with the level of visible and hidden security just letting someone keep an ID.....not unless Homer Simpson was on at the time on secondment from Springfield Nuclear Plant.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why didnt the american goverment just say YES WE HAVE A BASE OUT IN THE NEVADA DESERT, WE HAVE LOADS OF BASES AROUND AMERICA.

But no, they were shown photographs of a base in the Nevada desert showing it it there IN BLACK AND WHITE i might add, and they simply denied it was really there.

There would no tbe so much of an obsession over it now if they had just said YES,,

or am i mistaken???

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I can tell you this article is pure bunk. For one thing, the writing skills are determined to be that of someone who has not mastered the english language, especially if this fellow of having been highly educated and the title of scientist as well. The writing level falls somewhere between 10th grade to a freshmen in college. Most scientists I know write with such technical analysis that its hard for the average person to even understand what they saying.

2nd, he mentioned security clearances on a "need to know" basis. This is very true, but U.S Security Clearances are defined in levels of need to know. In other words, govt worker seldom ever mentions the word "top secret." The clearance is called either a TS, SSBI or SCI. There are different levels of the SSBI depending on a need to know basis. In addition, the govt is notorious for keeping people with high clearances split apart working on separate projects. He should have explained the differences. Even though you and I might have the same clearance, I may have a higher level access to classified information.

Also, there is nothing in his article that already can't be found on the internet. He never even mentioned the everyday aircraft ride from Vegas in a jet with covered windows or the weekly work routine. I'm affaid this article is manafactured by disinformationists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join