It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 personal account

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.all-natural.com...

What's your gut tell you? This person really worked at Area 51 or is a con artist/liar?

Good long read. Iteresting. I just hope it's real.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is he real? Dunno. But he's no psychic, he predicted a nuclear confrontation "in the next 5-6 years" , granted he said limited, but still. According to the top of the page, it was written in '95. Also, he may have seen some stuff, but he hasn't seen ANYTHING since the 70's.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
forget his predictions, he sounds genuine and honest, nothing groundbreaking, but definetley an intresting read, especially since i believe him!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Remotely interesting. I found this part to be weird.

Question: (Something about crop circles)

Answer: You know, those crop circles are amazing, I don’t know where they’re coming from. We had places out in Nevada, there were no crops, it was sand and low bushes, with crop circles identical to those at the test site.

Question: Were we responsible?

Answer: I can tell you one thing, at the test site, it wasn’t some prank. In England some say it was some pranksters but at the Nevada test site it wasn’t a prank. There are no pranks out there.

Question: No sense of humor?

Answer: You know what, actually there’s a lot of people that work out there that do have a sense of humor. I have friend who has a picture of himself sitting on a nuclear weapon smoking a joint. Now if that were found out, he’d be in really big doggie do-do. But he’s a guy that works for Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory in New Mexico.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
www.all-natural.com...

What's your gut tell you? This person really worked at Area 51 or is a con artist/liar?

I'd like to hear your interpretation of the article, Mesh.

Forget, for a minute, about the negative concept of
"con artist/liar". But focus on the facts. Any facts.
Do you see any confirmable facts in that article?
Do you see any points which are obviously incorrect?

Be objective rather than "hoping it's true".

Sarge

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Very interesting reading. Even though he makes no fantastic claims he does a convincing job of allowing one to make what they will of what he says.

He seems intelligent, reasonable, and confident in what he has said.
I believe him. Not for what he said, but for what he didn't say.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well he does have the tight security aspects correct. He mentioned he was presented with facts about the Roswell crash which I believe was the crash of an alien space craft.

But when he said he had an all access clearance where he could go anywhere on the entire property, I doubt there is such a thing. Most of the really secret stuff is only worked on by a small group of people. The rest of the people at Area 51 aren't allowed to see it.

I don't know what to believe. He sounds genuine, but I'm not 100% sure of course since I haven't been to Area 51. Maybe one day I will...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Re all clearance in the areas. Suggest you ask Mr Hall, the man who worked at Indian Springs /64-/67 who was able to interact with the 'Tall Whites'. He was not signed into any security clearnace as the local Military Weather Man.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Very interesting read...

It does certainly feel real - and as for the U.S. using nukes in 5 - 6 years - maybe the whole shift to bunker-busting nukes is the result of what he was saying.

The fact that we have to many devices and are too trigger happy to not use them.

I do, however, find it hard to believe he would discuss some of the things he did in the interview if he was really afraid of being locked up - he seemed to cross that line several times.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
wow! that was a good read, and very real to me! He didnt make any type of crazy false claims or anything, and most of what he said sounds very believeable. Is this guy still alive today?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
wow! that was a good read, and very real to me! He didnt make any type of crazy false claims or anything, and most of what he said sounds very believeable. Is this guy still alive today?

Let's have an objective look...

A guy with "initials" but no first name,
so we can't verify that he exists.

He is "verified" as an "upstanding citizen" by someone
called "we". We don't know who that "we" is and what
their involvement is or how "upstanding" they are.

He talks at length about "need to know". That's nothing
secret. Of course everything on a secret mil base is
"need to know".

So far, we've got a nobody, verified by nobody, saying
essentially nothing.

"I talked the guards into letting me keep my badge:.
HONK - Not gonna happen. He "talked the guards" of
the nations most top secret base into letting him keep
his badge?

"I was going to bring the badge to the interview
but I forgot". That's possibly THE strongest evidence
that he really did have ties to the base. But oops,
I forgot to bring it.

I saw absolutely nothing that indicates he has any
kind of privledged knowledge. Nor did I see anything
at all that points to him being a real person rather
than a ficticious interviewee.

I'm open to counter arguements. What is it about
this guy that you fellas think is convincing?

Sarge

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
QUOTE: "I talked the guards into letting me keep my badge:.
HONK - Not gonna happen. He "talked the guards" of
the nations most top secret base into letting him keep
his badge?

"I was going to bring the badge to the interview
but I forgot". That's possibly THE strongest evidence
that he really did have ties to the base. But oops,
I forgot to bring it.

---

As someone who has spent years as an MP in the Army, this is indeed what stinks to high heaven to me. Not even the most incompetant, untrustworthy teenage Private would be stupid enough to allow someone to leave a facility with any kind of ID badge or pass that was not supposed to be carried anymore. No soldier would risk their career and freedom (of course there is a potential for jail time) to allow someone to walk off base with a pass in his/her possession.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hmm.. somehow I missed that part of the interview...

Smells pretty bad to me too..

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok, ya, I see you guys's points, after looking it over a second time, I would have to agree with you, there is too much hidden to really prove that it is real.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Assuming this person is telling the truth why isnt he in jail?
Dose anybody really think the US government would allow any kind of "senstive" info to be leaked to the public?
The most logical and likely conclusion is that the person in question is lying. Of course the US government could be trying to spread dis infomation but logic suggests if that was the case the info would be more widely available.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am sitting on the fence so to speak on this. I did see a few things which made me wonder if this guy was real, but I also have to ask "who would go to THAT much trouble to write up a fake interview?" It would have taken a very....... very....... long time to write that thing taking into account that nobody has found any "quenching" proof that this is impossible. if it was ficticiously created the author must have spent some time checking to make sure that he/she hadnt added in some stupid little thing to make it impossible. This scenario is however not impossible also. I remind you of the movie stargate (and some of the parts of the TV series). This movie seemed to fit in perfectly with ancient, and modern history providing explanations for the unknown. Im obviously not saying that i believe there is a stargate because frankly i dont, but it would also be hard to find proof that something of the same sort of purpose does not exist. (again, not saying it does.)

cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boac89
... I did see a few things which made me wonder if
this guy was real, but I also have to ask "who would
go to THAT much trouble to write up a fake interview?"
It would have taken a very....... very....... long time to
write that thing taking into account that nobody has
found any "quenching" proof that this is impossible...

I'd like to hear exactly what parts of this interview
you feel are based on any kind of "inside knowledge"
or would take a "very long time to write"?

All I see the guy saying is "It's all on a need to know basis"
and "we have stuff there you wouldn't believe".

If I was the guy's high school English teacher, and he
wrote that as a creative writing project, I'd grade it
a D. No researchable facts, no ties to anything
generally accepted as true. And the huge clincher(s) -

1 - no reference to who the author really is (just initials)

2 - the "glowing recommendation" by someone else, who
is also not identified

3 - and the ever popular "I have the
super top secret all areas ID badge but I forgot to
bring it to the interview".

Not only are there glaring holes in the story (which has
been circulating around the web for years) but there's
also zero information.

There's nothing there that demands "quenching proof".
But even if there was, that's not how research is carried out.
I don't get to come along and say "I'm an alien" and I'm right
until you come along and offer "quenching proof" that I'm not
an alien. To view research in that manner would have you believing
in every National Enquirer story ever written. There's no "quenching
proof" that Cher isn't the illigitamite love child of Beethoven and
an alien snail. That doesn't make it true.

Sarge

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OK I have read through the article and to be honest I don’t think there is any detail to it at all.... And what little information that has been provided could have been gathered from 30 minutes worth of surfing the internet.

I also agree with the comments made by others that there is no way of finding out who the original author is and who was being interviewed in the first place and without this there is no proof of it's authenticity either.

[edit on 19/10/05 by commander car]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Very interesting read, it does look it's legit, he didn't share any knowledge that could threaten homeland security, and his prediction of nukes being used in the next 5-6 years would be 2000-2001, instead of a nuke another tragedy happened and we indeed did create a new enemy...

I think he is rather credible, I will look into the project Box Car, I noticed he made a small error, the bombs on Japan were named Little Boy and Fatman, a small mistake, but a mistake none the less...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Very interesting read, it does look it's legit...

I'd be interested in hearing what parts of that
story you feel makes it "look legit".

Sarge

<<   2 >>

join