It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Vortexes and Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Anyone been to US energy vortexes such as Sedona? I am curious to see if anyone has had an experience and how it affected them and for how long. Was reading about the vortexes and the energies you can feel at Sedona, AZ. Masculine, Feminine, Balance and All energies and wonder if it can make any lasting effects. I am driven to eventually travel to at least Sedona, for starters and feel like I need the energy there to grow my intuitive side. And also increase my masculine side, cuz i am far too feminine (is dangerous to myself)......... LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I also wish to go to Sedona to partake of the vortexes. Have you checked out any of the new age seminars that are offered in the Sedona area? They are outrageousely expensive.

DRAGON TOWER

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I first heard about this awhile ago and have been wanting to go to Sedona for a long time but it doesn't look like I will be going anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I will be going back to Sedona and checking out some of the Sedona Experiences. Will tell you about it then.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hmmm... Something like that should be measured. A scientific investigation on the energy output or concentration. If it hasn't been done already...

top topics

join