It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your secret guilty pleasure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ice-cream. Haagen Daaz

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If I have a day off and my housemates are at work, i will fire upthe Comp, turn on the internet, fech my kleenex, undo my belt and...well.....you get the drift. Just look at my sig, explains it all......

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
stumason...LOL

polishing the belt buckle..gotta look sharp eh?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can't help myself when it comes to PEZ. You know PEZ...those little tablets of compressed flavored sugar and the little dispensers where you push the "head" back and a PEZ slides out. Well I just realized that I am addicted to the stuff.

There I was, I bought a package of ten PEZ refills from the local WalMart and I only gave one pack to my kid. I'm sure he thought that I was going to dole the other pack to him over time but, frankly, I already ate them all!
And you know what? When I buy more -- and I will -- I'm not going to be any more generous with them than I already have been.

PEZ is my personal (harmless?) addiction and personal guilty little pleasure.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
At the end of a hot dirty hard days work pick the crusty boogers till i can breathe propperly again either that way or have a nice cold shower and do a bush hanky and stamp them down the drain with my heel.

Dont tell anyone i know thanx in advance

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Civilization. God don't get me started on that game. My friend and I used to hook up our computers and start playing, we'd start about 3 or 4 in the afternoon and the next thing we knew we were watching the sun come up. With maybe an hour or two of not playing in all that time. We're so screwed next month when Civ 4 comes out.

Since we can't indulge in that too often (thank god) my second one is Battletech. Not the computer game, the original. My same friend has hundreds of pewter miniatures of the different battlemechs from the game, so we'll sit there plaing for hours with mapsheets, pencils and dice. Great fun.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Diablo II.

I've played every bloomin' character, every level, and I'm still addicted.

My dreams are full of strange white-haired old men saying "Stay awhile, and listen!", in really dodgy pseudo-Scottish accents, and little demons taunting me with "Rakanishu!".

And Andariel sucks when you don't have poison resistance. Hmph.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Engaging in a battle of wits with my five-year old son. The more ridiculous the premise, the better! Besides, kid logic rocks!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
owange on video games

yes I be getting the headshots
yes I CAN dance all day, do try hitting me

First-Person-Shooter my virtual crack.

I have to agree, but someone's been watching too much Pure Pwnage me thinks!

New episode on Thursday!

Pwng Call of Duty 2 is mine, I seriously do pwn hard.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sitting down in front of my tv every Saturday and gluing my eyes on Fullmetal Alchemist. Its not pretty when I miss it. When I realize I've missed it, fire breathing and profanity aren't far behind.
:bnghd:

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If I told you, I'd probaly have to................you know the rest

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join