It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portal shifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
For those who dont know my defenation of portal shifting (All of you I guss
) it is to cross universes into another one. Unfortantly no one can test this and leave a post I will assume because you most likely have to die doing it. I was just wondering any thoughts, comments, stuff like that. I think it might be possable if someone was strong enough to drag there physical body into the Astral Plane, because you can do anything there no matter how crazy.

This post is for just for information and ideas only no one (I am making another guss) will be able to tell you anything about this. Also please no rants that im insane, thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Maybe it could be done through an oobe. I don't know just an idea.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No one has any idea, I think it would be very cool but I am not strong enough to even get in an oobe easily

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think Portal Shifting is pure speculation just after UFO/EBEs are real and may soon prove they are real and here.

Portal Shifting is a theory and I feel UFOs may transverse the Universe in a different mode. What mode? -- don't know yet, but I posture speeds or time shifting beyong Speed of Light + travel.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Even if that were possible..think about it for a second...would we even want to..we could cross over being something so strange we wouldnt be able to comprehend it..what do you think would happend if that occured?would we stop existing because we cant even tell if we are?
btw what is oobe? ~kiliker

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
OOBE........Out of body experience!

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ohh ok..thnx...i see these initials all over the site..never know what it spells out..

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Flash Fantasy:
>I am not strong enough to even get in an oobe easily

So cheat. Set up a recording of your own voice saying "Hey! I'm asleep! That's good, but REMEMBER that I'm asleep and I have complete and total control of everything that happens in my dream, and I will remember it clearly tomorrow."

Or something similar. Then before you go to bed, set your computer to play it back to you every fifteen minutes or so.

Dallas:
>What mode? -- don't know yet, but I posture speeds or
>time shifting beyong Speed of Light + travel.

I, on the other hand...would suggest that speed is laregly irrelevant. It is the direction of travel which matters.

kiliker30:
>would we even want to..we could cross over being something
>so strange we wouldnt be able to comprehend it..

I bet "underwater" must have been awfully foreign and strange the first time anyone went there, too.

>what do you think would happend if that occured?

We would know.

>would we stop existing because we cant even tell if we are?

I understand that at one time people believed that the human body was incapable of withstanding speeds in excess of 20 miles per hour.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i guess if we crossed over we would be able to comprehend it..cuz we might already be adapted at that moment we cross to realize certain things..but you never know..the thought of even becomeing something else or not even existing in that universe is kinda creepy
~kiliker

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How many universes are there, and if there are more than one, are we not then in a multiverse and not a universe?

Are there several dimensions you can cross in the universe, or are these in fact separate universes?

If you die doing it, then presumably you will leave no trace, as if you do, then you haven't dragged your corporeal frame with you, have you? Must you disappear without trace?

Maybe we ought to know this so we can check we have enough to pay the cab driver.

There's also an easier method to setting mischievous imps on their way: KLTPZYXM.

join