It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Now, don't misunderstand me. School is awsome but I've been having some trouble in my schools locker bays. At the end of the day, I have to go to my locker to get my backpack. Thus the problem arises, the locker directly to the right of mine belongs to a girl who, whenever I attempt to do anything to my locker, will bad-mouth me to no end and will usually attempt to slam my locker shut. THIS BOTHERS ME TO NO END. AFTER I GET TO MY LOCKER AND SHE DOES THAT I WANT TO BASH HER FACE IN!!!!!
Unfortunately, I cannot because I am 2 things; 1 I am a relativley nice person, 2 I'm also a gentleman. I now just wait until she is done doing what she does in her locker and then go to my locker. SHE STILL INSULTS ME FOR NO REASON. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS NUMBSKULL OF A GIRL. ITS THIS KIND OF RANDOM ANGER THAT REALLY INFURIATES ME!!!!!!:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:
*sigh* That felt good to get off my chest.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
She's probably got the hots for you and doesn't know how to express herself any other way. Ask her out.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
She's probably got the hots for you and doesn't know how to express herself any other way. Ask her out.

Peace

And if that doesn't work out, she'll probably be too weirded to bother you again. WIN WIN!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
yep, aint love grand?

new topics

top topics

join