It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Account termination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So if we don't post at least once every 15 days, we will get deleted? Why can't it be 30 days?

I need to be filled in.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh, sorry. I meant to put this in xmb forum. Would the friendly neighborhood MOD move it there for me?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
it's just new accounts that been opened and have never posted.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
it's just new accounts that been opened and have never posted.

Oh. That is much better. I sometimes take breaks for months once in a while so I was concerned.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That inititiative will sure clean up the database of lurkers, freeloaders and transvestites.

It's a useful step.

While I personally have no alter egos, one ID was registered weeks ago on one of my PCs, by one of my harem (I think she called herself CatherineTheGreat). I don't know the password, and I expect she will go the way that all of these IDs go in the great deluge of September 2003.

If anyone registers newly with CatherineTheGreat, the real CatherineTheGreat will be most unhappy.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
That inititiative will sure clean up the database of lurkers, freeloaders and transvestites.

It's a useful step.

While I personally have no alter egos, one ID was registered weeks ago on one of my PCs, by one of my harem (I think she called herself CatherineTheGreat). I don't know the password, and I expect she will go the way that all of these IDs go in the great deluge of September 2003.

If anyone registers newly with CatherineTheGreat, the real CatherineTheGreat will be most unhappy.

Okay, I'm trying not to read too much into this, MA, but...

are you trying to tell us you're a transvestite? And if so, are you a WEIRD transvestite or an EXECUTIVE transvestite...but there's a big difference (you may well know).

ciao.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Where is CD?

He has made no post in a while. I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

are you trying to tell us you're a transvestite? And if so, are you a WEIRD transvestite or an EXECUTIVE transvestite...but there's a big difference (you may well know).

ciao.

Valhall

No, I am not saying that I am a transvestite. I am not.

You are an idiot. Go away and play with the children.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
MA So that is your interest in Transvestites. I never knew.
Im cool with it dude. You know its the millenium. Everything and anything goes!!!
CatherineThegreat eh?

MA your never cease to amaze me.

Mark

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Valhall

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the continent.
also, nothing amusing comes up on google image search with the terms 'catherine transvestite', which is tragic.
on topic, however, it would be sad if we had a lurking transvestite whose account gets purged. we need a forums RuPaul! I can only bring so much fabulousness to the forums on my own.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

ciao.

Valhall

MA,

Sorry for any offense. I was joking with you. The "executive transvestite" and "weird transvestite" phrases comes from a stand-up routine done by Eddie Izzard (my favorite comedian).

Anyway, it is unfortunate that you took me serious.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Anyway, it is unfortunate that you took me serious.

Likewise, assuming that you did.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Markos

Thank you kindly for the U2U.

Transvestite jokes do no harm to my emotional well being, for I am tolerant of transvestites and other alternative expressions of sexuality.

Which does not mean I choose to hang with transvestites for many hours a day. Unlike you.

Oh, and I suggest never calling ThomasCrowne a transvestite.

new topics

top topics

join