It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson building Alien Airport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Normally I'd blow something like this off, but who know with Wacko Jacko?

Michael reportedly wants to build an airport for aliens. According to Michael Luckman, director of the New York Center for Extraterrestrial Research and author of "Alien Rock," Jackson would like to set up the landing strip in the Nevada desert.

"Michael wants to welcome extra-terrestrials to earth to film the landing," Luckman said in his book. According to Luckman, Jackson also has claimed to be from another planet himself.

"Michael identified the planet as 'A Capricious Anomaly in the Sea of Space' and said it was located 'just beyond our solar system.'" Did anyone bother to ask him when he'd be returning?
channels.netscape.com.../pm/popkingparanormal

Happy Monday!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA

would be cool if he did actually build the thing, but the way things are goin for michael at the moment i think it would be a BAD idea lol just another KOOKY michael press grabbing scheme!

anyhows were is he gonna get that kinda money? i heard he was like in dept !?!?

BUT!...........if he did build it and aliens DID land on it ...well maybe when they go back they will take him with them,

What ever next....they'll be saying that hes made a ship and gone back home next lol

.peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I hope he gets that ride home, and soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Looks like good 'ol MJ may be member here at ATS.....

I wonder where excatly he plans on finding the money for this when he can't sell his CDs anymore and can barely afford his legal fees....

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The aliens can have him. C'mon, you guys, beam him up already!

*walks away, shakes head*

new topics

top topics

join