It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Villagers claim ET sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Bangkok Independent Article

Published on Sep 09 , 2005

Chiang Rai - Villagers claimed they today (Friday) morning witnessed an "alien" or extra-terrestrial being which appeared like a small-body man with large head and about 70 centimetres tall.

Over 10 residents of Huay Nam Rak Village in Mae Jan district's Tambon Janjawa said they saw the ET today morning in a rice field outside the village.

Sawaeng Boonyalak, 35, said he heard from friends that they saw the alien so he rushed to see it.

"The alien is about 70 cm high and has yellow skin and flat chest. Its mouth is very tiny. It has bald big head with big eyes and big ears," Sawaeng said.

... [Read more on above site]

What puzzles me is why these people claimed it to be ET or Alien? There's no report of UFO's?! Why not anything "Crypto" like a Thailand bigfoot or Chupacabra?

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

What puzzles me is why these people claimed it to be ET or Alien? There's no report of UFO's?! Why not anything "Crypto" like a Thailand bigfoot or Chupacabra?

Well they said this..

"Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light," Sawaeng said.

I think the Bright light was the UFO, or the ETV in this case.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There's also the possibility that they may have been in the vacinity of a natural gas leak which seems just as feasible if not more so than ETV's.

new topics

join