It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Serious Flaw Discovered in Pentagon 757 Theory.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I've discovered a serious flaw in the Theory or argument that a 757 struck the Pentagon.

Note the "Spoke Holes" on the wheels that were photographed immediately after the Pentagon was hit, there are clearly EIGHT symmetrical "Spoke Holes."

See: files.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the "Spoke Holes" on the wheels that go onto a Boeing 757 clearly show TEN symmetrical "Spoke Holes."

See: files.abovetopsecret.com...

In my humble opinion, there is zero probability that the wheels photographed at the Pentagon ever came from a Boeing 757.

Tony Rio


[edit on 12-9-2005 by Tony Rio]

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Tony Rio]




posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I linked you pics and I believe you are right there are ten not eight in these bottom pictures




Originally posted by Tony Rio
I've discovered a serious flaw in the Theory or argument that a 757 struck the Pentagon.

Note the "Spoke Holes" on the wheels that were photographed immediately after the Pentagon was hit, there are clearly Eight symmetrical Spoke Holes."

See:


However, the "Spoke Holes" on the wheels that go onto a Boeing 757 clearly show TEN symmetrical "Spoke Holes."

See:


In my humble opinion, there is zero probability that the wheels photographed at the Pentagon ever came from a Boeing 757.




posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here are two pictures for you of two different 757s. One with 8 openings, one with 10 openings.

757-222 with 8
www.airliners.net...

Continental 757 with 10.
img.villagephotos.com...

Different variants of the same plane use different wheels in the landing gear. The 757-300 is a longer and heavier plane so they used different wheels for it to support the extra weight.



posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Here are two pictures for you of two different 757s. One with 8 openings, one with 10 openings.

757-222 with 8
www.airliners.net...

Continental 757 with 10.
img.villagephotos.com...

Different variants of the same plane use different wheels in the landing gear. The 757-300 is a longer and heavier plane so they used different wheels for it to support the extra weight.


Based on your reply, is it possible to confirm the wheel types that were supposed to be on the 757 that reportedly struck the Pentagon?



posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If you want a serious flaw with the 757 theory, look at the impact hole before the outer wall collapsed, and then look at the alleged wing damage, and try to mentally picture how the impacted region and wing damage could have possibly coincided. The wing damage is about 100% above the punctured wall, but on a 757, the wings are on the bottom 2/5 of the fuselage.



posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Pretty fast debunk Zaphod.


I think this was already covered in "9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon" thread..



posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tony Rio
Based on your reply, is it possible to confirm the wheel types that were supposed to be on the 757 that reportedly struck the Pentagon?


Yes, it is. The wheel used on the 757 is different than that of other planes, due to the size of the aircraft. A widebody wheel, like on a 767 is bigger than that on a narrowbody like the 757, because there is more weight that needs to be supported. Anything else would use a different sized wheel. If they were using a different type of plane, they would have had to do some serious modification to it for a 757 wheel to fit on it, and I'm not sure it could be done.

If you look up the specs for the 757 and compare them to something similar like a 767 there is a pretty significant difference in the technical specs, like max gross weight, empty weight, etc which would require a bigger strut, and bigger wheel.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join