It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep Cynthia McKinney Censored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
To be honest, I don't know much about her and can make all sorts of assumptions about her politics...

But what she asserts sounds serious to me.....

What do you think?

Rep McKinney Special Order Censored???

By Rep Cynthia McKinney
9-11-5

I mentioned the word impeachment on the House Floor Thursday late afternoon, but I don't see it in the official Congressional Record transcript. I was chided by the Speaker that it was out of order to question the President's motives. I didn't question motives, I questioned actions: from lack of actions on Katrina to cutting the budget of safety net programs, to rewarding the rich to the detriment of all the rest of us. This transcript directly from the Congressional Record is mangled and omits that word!!!! I can't believe this.

I shudder to ponder all the ramifications of Katrina. Although I didn't finish my remarks, and I'm told they also shut the microphone off as I was concluding my remarks--something I don't remember ever having been done to a Member before--I think you get the message here that high crimes and more than misdemeanors have been visited upon the American people.

Something else I think odd....Did she make a direct submission to Rense.com???

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thats very serious! I wonder how long before the mainstream media pick up on it

I wish they cared..

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Remarks and testimonies are often stricken from the Congressional record at the behest of the Speaker or ranking member.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Cynthia McKinney is a bit of a celeb in the 9/11 conspiracy scene really.
She's been extremely active in researching and working towards finding the full truth behind 9/11 and its aftermath. This also caused her to loose her seat as a rep, but she regained that seat after a short time.

Now she's back and kicking rears and heels even harder then before.

Just do a search for her, you'll find alot of goodness.

Michael C. Ruppert is one of the conspiracy scene people that seems to have quite a bit of contact with her.

I've seen alot of speeches and articles with her and its pritty inspiring how she keeps fighting against all odds.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
if this is a true occurence..it is another example of AMERIKAS march to a totalitarian leadership. to me it is obviously the direction that this country is headed for. we are all not citizens, we are suspects, and are treated like such. politics in AMERIKA has become so corrupt that it is laughable...........

will people ever wake up and see the impending doom?? why bother...isn't it much easier to live with your head under the covers, safe from all the bad things........................

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Impending doom, DOOM! strikes the ATS discussion board once again!
The real truth is that Cynthia McKinney is a moron, a racist and an ignorant demagogue.
Her most famous utterance was back in 1999 when Sojourner was on Mars and she asked the NASA project manager if it would be able to see the flag the astronauts left there.
She is an advocate of the idea that 3 million blacks were dumped overboard during the slave trade on the middle passage and that the CIA initiated the crack epidemic of the 80's.
Her chief ambition in "Public Service" is to extract tax money from honest working people and transfer it to her political cronies, supporters, and personal bank account.
The fact that she is in congress and not in jail is a testiment to the tolerance of the American political system.
The fact that anyone capable of logging on to ATS could believe anything she says is a testiment to...?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What's wrong with investigating whether or not the CIA initiated the crack tade of the 1980s? The last I heard and read, there was a mountain of evidence to support that cahrge, it doesn't seem that someone who beleives that would be some kind of nut or lunatic. And you call her a racist without offering proof, that seems like a heavy charge. I only know her work from the 9/11 truth movement, and she has done some very good things there. The flag on Mars comment is stupid, to be sure, but Bush has said a million things that make that statement sound almost genius by comparison.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Cynthia McKinney is my hero! If there were a few more like her in Congress, there might be a chance for our country to heal itself from the malignancy that is Bush & Co.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realist05

The real truth is that Cynthia McKinney is a moron, a racist and an ignorant demagogue.
Her most famous utterance was back in 1999 when Sojourner was on Mars and she asked the NASA project manager if it would be able to see the flag the astronauts left there.
She is an advocate of the idea that 3 million blacks were dumped overboard during the slave trade on the middle passage and that the CIA initiated the crack epidemic of the 80's.
Her chief ambition in "Public Service" is to extract tax money from honest working people and transfer it to her political cronies, supporters, and personal bank account.
The fact that she is in congress and not in jail is a testiment to the tolerance of the American political system.
The fact that anyone capable of logging on to ATS could believe anything she says is a testiment to...?

I beg to differ.....her most famous saying was that the government was involved in 9/11 before anyone else mentioned it......that statement might very well be what got her voted out of office, and it may have had something to do with her being voted back into office! ( I have never heard any mention of the sojourner remark.....it must not be widely known..?)

Haven't actually heard much about her since her return....I thought she was being unusually quiet.....guess that's over.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cynthia is a racist, traitor, and that is just the start of the harm she is responsible for.I am from her state and know whatof I speak.
What kind of representataive tells the King of Suadi Ababia that if W does not want the 10K they offered us for 9/11, she would take it for the blacks .aaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhh.
IF she was not such a darling of the extreme left-wingers, she would be kicked out forever.

RIGHT ON Realist

new topics

top topics

join