It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Horn Interview - The Greys, Abductions, Christianity and Disclosure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I had never heard of Thomas Horn before - a former pastor and Christian evangelist who seems to have contacts and ties with the whole UFO/governemt cover up and its eventual disclosure. But after reading this recent interview I'm extremely interested in his new book and even more so in the things he had to say about his family and their connections with abductions. He seems like an extremely credible source, though not really knowing much of his background or some of the context of the interview, it makes some of what he says a bit confusing and lacking in explaination (but understandably so on the latter). Anyway, if anyone has any info on this guy or more insight into the interview, I'd love to hear it and discuss...

www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

Also, here's the link to the official site for his book, The Ahriman Gate...

www.ahrimangate.com...

Again, I find Horn's claims EXTREMELY interesting and, with him being a pastor and man of faith, he does hold a certain credibility (whether one beleives in God or not)...

JP: Artificial structures off world?

TH: Yes.

JP: Any hard evidence? Pictures, film, materials on hand?

TH: Yes, yes, and yes.

JP: Disclosure this year?

TH: [smiles]

[edit on 12-9-2005 by theohoff]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And if anyone can figure out how exactly to spot the supposed Grey in that pic, that'd be great. I guess I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks fro the link, I also believe along these lines as to the UFO stuff. Thanks for the link I will be reading for awhile.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Several large and spherical craters, perhaps twenty feet across and eight feet deep, were discovered in an unexplored section of the range where he was hunting. The cavities were so precise that it looked as if an enormous white-hot ball had routered into the rock. The finish on the walls was such that rainwater filled the orbs. The sides of the holes were slick and each pool contained deer that had fallen in and drowned while attempting to drink the water.

We have features similar to this on our property in remote western Queensland here in Australia. My brother and I were out exploring some of the caves that exist on our land and I was documenting the Aboriginal artwork as part of my Anthropology studies at university. We came to an isolated waterhole, which consisted of a series of very large rocks that jut out from the barren sandy landscape. Water flows up from the Great Artesian Basin beneath the ground and becomes a permanent source of water. We climbed the rocks and were amazed to dicover a series of perfectly round holes that sunk into the rock, in places to an approximate depth of 30 feet. The sides of these tubes were extremely smooth, as though they had been polished with great care. We remarked that if you fell in one, you would never get out since the sides were far too smooth to allow for climbing. We had no idea how they were formed or why they seemed so smooth, as though they had been bored into the rock.

When I was discussing the artwork with a local Aboriginal elder, I commented upon the strange formation. To my surprise, he was aware of them and knew what they were. He pointed to the smaller rocks that sat atop the massive stone outcropping. He said that when it rains, water pools under these rocks and moves them in a circular motion. Over thousands and thousands of years, the action of the rocks moving in this manner erodes the stone and they form these pits. The sides are so smooth because the movement of the rocks acts as a kind of buffer, wearing away the stone gradually and evenly.

I don't know if the cavities he described were in rock or earth, but this may serve as a mundane (though interesting) explanation for at least this aspect of the story.

[edit on 12/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Interesting, although heard the speal before, it's nice in an interview type fashion.

I'll definitely have to check out his book. Any other links, info?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah Jeremiah, I didn't find his discovery and desciption of those formations very compelling. I figured it was just something natural as well, so thanks for your account. Your explanation sounds to me exactly what Horn was describing. Though, I don't think it discredits any of his other claims, it just nixes that one. And that actually sounds like a pretty interesting study you were a part of. Wish I would have gotten out in the "field" more during college.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Here's the Amazon link to his book, with reviews, more description, etc...

www.amazon.com...=1126508093/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-2821821-4071311?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

And here's the entire first chapter, via the book's official site...

www.ahrimangate.com...

Also, these are a few recent articles I found by Horn. Nothing really "alien" related, just a lot of "End of Days"/Anitchrist peices...

www.mt.net...
www.newswithviews.com...
www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theohoff
And if anyone can figure out how exactly to spot the supposed Grey in that pic, that'd be great. I guess I'm just not seeing it.

In terms of the picture, I think it is supposed to be the Grey's face poking out from behind the girl. It is meant to be a close-up of its head as it looks directly into the camera.

Here is a complex, incredibly sophisticated image analysis I painfully created to give you an impression of what is supposed to be what:

Could be just about anything, really.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks Jeremiah. Still not a very convincing pic. You're right, could be anything.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Though I found the interview interesting, I had a serious time believing any of it. I was raised Pentecostal and by no means does Christianity equal "honest". An honest man, whether religious or not, is an honest man. No doctorate in religious studies will make a man honest.

Plus, I figured he'd try and tie things into the Biblical angle which is what everybody does don't they? The crystal huggers claim Aliens are peaceful "Masters" who only communicate with them on some plain only they can reach...anti-government types always claim Aliens are bent on world domination and evil cloning. Everybody has their own mask to slip over little grey heads.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm a Christian as well and agree to an extent. Though, you do make a good point about each "group" seeing the whole alien phenomenon as it relates to them.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I also think his whole "wink wink nod smile" act is just plain silly. What it really looks like is him trying to be as vague as possible so if there is no disclosure he can roll his charade over to the following year. And if that year is a dud...keep it rolling. Keep the excuses coming. All the while mixing in a bit more about the Antichrist and whatever else he can integrate into his belief system.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

Originally posted by theohoff

In terms of the picture, I think it is supposed to be the Grey's face poking out from behind the girl. It is meant to be a close-up of its head as it looks directly into the camera.

Here is a complex, incredibly sophisticated image analysis I painfully created to give you an impression of what is supposed to be what:

Could be just about anything, really.

I saw the image of a face right off the bat but the whole face is where you are seeing just the eye.

Your "eye" arrow points right to the face, " looking right into the camera" ....
Eyes, nose and mouth are all contained there in your " eye" ... It even possesses hair......

I do agree it could be anything though ... Maybe it is rick springfield ...

The blue sky under your Eye could also be the mouth(parted lips) of another image there ....

Is a lot there ... Nothing solid though ...

[edit on 12-9-2005 by ShawNee922]

[edit on 12-9-2005 by ShawNee922]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's obvious people are doing their best to see something...I truly wonder what some of you would say if this photo, as well as the good Reverend, are proven false? What will your excuse be then? He may be lying but there really is an alien there? Or will you admit you looked for something that wasn't there and fell into his disinfo?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No one ever said the guy was right, or that everything he said is the complete truth.

It's like anything, a good theory that could hold some truth someday.

new topics

top topics

join