It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Missing (Top Secret) Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
What became of Teslas documents involving his work on
beam weapons.

Here are the FBI files on those documents:

In 1952, Tesla's remaining papers and possessions were released to Sava Kosanovic� and returned to Belgrade, Yugoslavia where a museum was created in the inventor's honor. For many years, under Tito's communist regime, it was extremely difficult for Western journalists and scholars to gain access to the Tesla archive in Yugoslavia; even then they were allowed to see only selected papers. This was not the case for Soviet scientists who came in delegations during the 1950s. Concerns increased in 1960 when Soviet Premier Khrushchev announced to the Supreme Soviet that "a new and fantastic weapon was in the hatching stage."

Work on beam weapons also continued in the United States. In 1958 the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) initiated a top-secret project code-named "Seesaw" at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory to develop a charged-particle beam weapon. More than ten years and twenty-seven million dollars later, the project was abandoned "because of the projected high costs associated with implementation as well as the formidable technical problems associated with propagating a beam through very long ranges in the atmosphere." Scientists associated with the project had no knowledge of Tesla's papers.

In the late 1970s, there was fear that the Soviets may have achieved a technological breakthrough. Some U.S. defense analysts concluded that a large beam weapon facility was under construction near the Sino-Soviet border in Southern Russia.

The American response to this "technological surprise" was the Strategic Defense Initiative announced by President Ronald Reagan in 1983. Teams of government scientists were urged to "turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace, to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete."

www.pbs.org...

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How much do you guys know about Nikola Tesla? He must have been both a freaking genius and a serious nut, what with all his social/health issues.
Who can tell me about things like his particle accelerators?
Atom smashers?
Or maybe his beam weapons?
mostly I'm interested in HARMONIC OSCILLATORS. I wanna build one, partly because Tesla did Craaaaaaaazy things with the tiniest of these devices. If you know anything, post away.

Did you know about his plan to power cities without wires? He lighted his laboratory with lights that had no cords, and could be carried anywhere(this is based on his use of tesla coils and static electricity)
And if anyone knows HOW Tesla was able to course millions of volts through his body (looking as if he was on fire), please reply.
For those of you who know about space energy, this was also envisioned by Tesla.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The reason for Tesla's ability to survive electrical charges of extremely high volages is because it's the amperage of a current that will kill you, not the voltage.

ie a transistor radio may use a small rectangular 12V battery and cars typically use 12 volt batteries but your transistor radio battery will not have anywhere near sufficient amperage to crank your engine over.

A even though a Tesla coil produces massive voltages it produces them at tiny aperages so is relatively harmless.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
More accurately power is equal to voltage times current, thus if voltage is high enough then current can be minimal to inflict serious tissue damage.

That is why when you see people using the van de graff generators they often insulated themselves to prevent problems.

I think that Tesla was without doubt one of the greats.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Quaneeri,

Very good info, thanks!

Here are a few threads related to this topic, since I have already put up a lot of information about it, please review them and comment...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WOW!
Thank Dragonrider. I've been looking for the info in that second link for months. I found it 2 or 3 websites ago(incarnations of ATS), and lost it. You seem to be the resident expert on Tesla- do you know anything on harmonic oscillators? Does "The lost journals" talk about that?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
dragonrider

Exellent posts.

A lot of information, in my opinion this guy was a genious.

He was just so far ahead of the game.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wannabe
WOW!
Thank Dragonrider. I've been looking for the info in that second link for months. I found it 2 or 3 websites ago(incarnations of ATS), and lost it. You seem to be the resident expert on Tesla- do you know anything on harmonic oscillators? Does "The lost journals" talk about that?

Yes, the "Lost Journals" have a lot of actual US patents for Teslas work. I have never experimented with it myself, but it would appear that his theories were valid.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I was reading from some of the links, particularly the PBS article. It says:

"By the time he arrived, Tesla's body had already been removed, and Kosanovic� suspected that someone had already gone through his uncle's effects. Technical papers were missing as well as a black notebook he knew Tesla kept�a notebook with several hundred pages, some of which were marked "Government.""

I didn't see in any of the posts if anyone ever recovered this stuff. Does anyone know if these papers were recovered?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus
The reason for Tesla's ability to survive electrical charges of extremely high volages is because it's the amperage of a current that will kill you, not the voltage.

ie a transistor radio may use a small rectangular 12V battery and cars typically use 12 volt batteries but your transistor radio battery will not have anywhere near sufficient amperage to crank your engine over.

A even though a Tesla coil produces massive voltages it produces them at tiny aperages so is relatively harmless.

Better than that Primus.
The coil produces no current.. only voltage to emit electrons proportional
to voltage squared.
The center is open an only the outer line is connected to one end of
the primary loop around the circumference.
UFO propulsion may be a like charge imbalance.
A possible force equation might be F = ((voltage to create free space
electrons)squared) times the vector gradient of directional anode voltage.
Or the force of charge by an electric field, simple static physics.
However the electric momentum in the charged ether is the major player.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by postings

Tesla researchers think von Braun took Tesla docs to Los Alamos.
Perhaps where he met Tesla in 1936-37 on the p2 project.
They must be in a vault.
Lyne says even top secret scientist can't see the Tesla docs.
Yet at one time an A bomb book lay open in a science library.
Now that is closed as well but open to view with clearance.

What is so important with how you wind a coil.
Coil winder and electrical engineer Tesla is so scary.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: quaneeri

this is an easy one (I have all his so called lost papers & I fly around the world in my Nazi U.F.O)
bwahahahahhahahahahahahaha

top topics

join