It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me paranoid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
But all this talk of crop circles saying something about today and President Bush talking to the nation on Sunday is making me nervous.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ok, you're paranoid.

Students make crop circles.

Bush talking always worries me.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here's an interesting experiment to try. Replicate a crop circle design & place it in your living space or on yourself. Keep it in place for at least a couple of weeks.

You may or may not experience some interesting results.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am one of those wierd people who mows my lawn in circular patterns,it's a lot less boring than mowing in straight lines,and who says it has to look like a baseball fiels when it's finished?.

I have left just the circles without mowing the areas in between several times,I am sure that it looked like crop circles from above.

Nothing ever happened that I noticed unless a UFO landed there to check it out while I wasn't watching,no one else would have noticed anyway,since everyone in the US is nearly unconscious.

I do have a term for something that people find amusing.You know how dogs spin around before they take a poop sometimes?,those are called "crap cirles".

By the way,as far as this stuff about crop circles and the bush addressing the nation goes,I don't discount anything as nonsense until I see proof that it is nonsense.

And there are a lot of things going on in this world that are taken very seriously by many people,and most of them have been proven to be nonsense,but they still keep believing they are true.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
But all this talk of crop circles saying something about today and President Bush talking to the nation on Sunday is making me nervous.

What do the crop circles say about today?

I haven't heard this before.

I hope Bush says something coherent.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, its September the 6th and nothing, luckily has happened so far.

A particularly disturbing starmap crop circle was the "Missing Earth" formation that appeared in 1995, which shows our solar system with the Earth missing. Some people interpret this as a warning

*gulp*

www.swirlednews.com...

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Maybe tonight is the night the moon turns blood red.

The crop circle info suggest an asteroid fly-by or worse.

www.swirlednews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEisenhower
Well, its September the 6th and nothing, luckily has happened so far.

sept 6 (today) is my birthday. nothing bad is allowed to happen on my birthday. should something bad happen, the cosmic overlords will have one very angry birthday girl to deal with, and they won't like that.

on a serious note, interesting stuff. I hope nothing comes of it, but it's good to know just in case.

new topics

top topics

join