It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New health danger? Necrotizing Fasciitis Type B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
WARNING: This site has some very graphic pictures of this supposed illness on the front page.

www.stopthebacteria.com...

This is apparently some kind of new type of flesh eating bacteria that this site claims has been 100% fatal thus far. 175 fatal cases recorded and without a public CDC or government health warning.

This for real or not? Even I don't know.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Very informative site on the symptoms of this VERY VERY (full lip V) scary disease.

In the first week of August, here in Oklahoma, two people died in the same weekend of this. A man and a woman. They were from different parts of the state, and there has been no connection found between the two of them.

That same weekend we took the kids on a vacation and I had a lapse of sanity which allowed me to spend 2 full hours sliding down a waterslide with my kids like I was a teenager.
Result...I wore a pretty good raw spot on my backside. I get home from the vacation and read the news articles in the Daily Oklahoman of these two deaths. No need for details, but I went through GREAT machinations to make damned sure my butt didn't fall off.

This is WAY scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Its not exactly new stuff, its been in africa for a good 30 years, i believe its in the guiness book of world records for being the most fatal disease or something similar.

Toodles.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Amazing!
Thats scay...
of course, the government can't bring up stuff like this,
they'd look bad.
Great find heelstone

- Tassadar

top topics

join