It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emily Rose- 6 demons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belail, Lucifer
Are the six demons from Emily Rose.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amb1063

Me too! I read the book when it came out and was too scared to see the movie until I was an adult and consider that a mistake. I'd like to say I'm completely over it but I didn't even consider seeing Emily Rose.
Don't know exactly why. I think most other 'scary' movies are dumb, vulgar or, both but not scary.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh man, I searched on youtube for Anneliese Michel, and boy did curiosity kill the cat. I don't creep out easy either, but that is some wicked stuff.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fireincairo

Lucifer, Biel, Nero, Legion, Judas, Cain

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The 6 Demon names are Cain,Nero,Judas,legion,Belial,and Lucifer .

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In the original bible there are 64 words that arent in any modern bible and in them Cerpahn, Ferianl, Bacien are mentioned to be the guardians of Lucifer.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
1. אני זה ששכן בתוך קין.
I am the one who dwelt within Cain!
(Ani ze sheshakhan betokh Cain.)

2. Ego sum unus quisnam habitat Nero.
I am one who dwelt within Nero!

3. Mιά φορά κατοίκησε μέσα σε Ιούδας!
I dwelt within Judas!
(Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas!)

4.Ich war mit Legion.
I was with Legion.
(Ik vor mit Legion.)

5. ܐܢܐ ܒܝܠܝܐܠ.
I am Belial.
(Ana Belial.)

6. And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

the demon your thinking of is Belial. It's said to be the father of Lucifer and the one who told Lucifer to wage a rebellion against god, he is also said to be a ruler of 80 legions in hell. There are conflicting backgrounds. The 6 are
1 Cain
2 Nero
3 Judas
4 Legion
5 Belial
6 Lucifer

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Warning: Distressing video:

Now I haven't seen this before, maybe you have.
This is apparently the tape of Annaleisse Michel's exorcism with some still images.

Seeing as this is the most up to date thread on this subject I feel it needs to be posted here.
Maybe this will get this thread moved to ATS Paranormal Studies, I think it deserves it seeing as we are mainly focusing on the real life case and not the movie.

Mods may remove vid if necessary but it makes this post pointless.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Legion was one of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

hey i dont think im spelling this right but bleahl was one of them too

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ilandrah

go to youtube and you can find actual real footage of the demon possesion its a true story

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ilandrah

go to youtube and you can find actual real footage of the demon possesion its a true story

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shantyman

i am one of the people who believe the Christain book is full of flaws, how they say there angels and how they say they have no sin. well lets take a look at history shall we, the christian were and still are murderers. they probably will not say but they had killed and estimation of 6 million and probably more because they have no records of this in ur house of sinners. The Salem Witch Trials... They killed the Wicca and Pagen because they said it wasnt christian. yes, there are some bad ones out there but they are in fact witches and warlocks. well over 75% were those who worshipped the earth, Wicca and pagen, hung because they were different. how the christian discriminated everything if it wasnt there own. they cut alot out of the book of christian to make it there own. I could go further back in time on this but i wanna see what u leave for me to read. Blessed be, so mote it be.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The other 1 was BIALEL!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

1. אני הוא ששוכן בתוך קין.
I am the one who dwelt within Cain!
(Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain.)

2. Ego sum unus quisnam habitat Nero.
I am one who dwelt within Nero!

3. Mιά φορά κατοίκησε μέσα σε Ιούδας!
I dwelt within Judas!
(Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas!)

4.Ich war mit Legion.
I was with Legion.
(Ik vor mit Legion.)

5. ܐܢܐ ܒܠܝܐܝܠ.
I am Belial.
(Ana Belial.)

6. And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Text

1.BELIAL
2.CAIN
3.LEGION

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

i think that the names of the demons are judas, cain, legion, beliel, lilith and lucifer

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok....why do people keep posting the 6 over and over and over again like you're offering brand new life changing information!!!!! This whole thread is like a revolving door of insults, repetition and half truths in itself.

Obviously, the 6 have been identified but will we ever know the truth about this story or the names or who they possess/possessed??? YES...demons lie. They're capable of taking 95% of the truth and twisting it to get y'all riled up and bitchin at each other on here. Anything that turns your back on God. Demons are essentially nameless and pathetic like the devil himself.

The reply that said 'I just call Satan a diaper wetting, thumb sucking whiner' etc etc has it dead on! God has complete control over good and evil...read the book of Job. No demon is above God. Bottom line. As for the names of the demons....as interesting as it is, how about getting to know the Creator...the Alpha and the Omega. The Author. The Architect of the Last Days. THOSE are the names you should memorize.

Yours in Christ

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join