It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astral bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you are being terrorized by remote viewers then it is possible to find them because the astral bodies which the remote viewers use are connected to their real bodies by a thin string. One way a victim might be hearing remote viewers who are terrorizing him is they inplant a cochlear into the victim first. Question included even though they remove all my posts: what do you think?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I can't believe this: rexresearch.com/sublimin/sublimin it was there before.....maybe google cached it so you can see

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what you mean about this. Can you rephrase you mean. Are you trying to say how we can stop remote viewers from spying on us?

[edit on 9/11/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think that this belongs in the paranormal thread, not the Science and Technology. Also it seems that your past posts are more of a statement, then a possible discussion.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think you have a bit of a problem with your terms.

Remove Viewers are not the same as Astral Projectors. RV cannot be used to terriorize someone directly. When you do RV what you get is 'impressions' that you transcribe unto paper. From this you can learn things but that is all. Making use of this information you could then do things that would be considered scary, but only along the lines of what any normal stalker could do. And there are laws about that.

Now as far as Astral Projection goes that is quite easy to stop with just a little effort. One of the most basic of Visualizations can instantly put a stop to this sort of problem. Despite what you may have seen in movies, or read in books, no human has any more psychic power than any other. The only differences come in the degree of effort put forth to learn to harness your power.

Because we are all equal in raw power even a minor amount of effort in learning to project a shield will stop even the most experienced AP attempts. Any basic book on Visualization or Psi skills can show you how to do this.

What people fail to understand is that for anything, especially Psi abilities, to affect us we have to participate. They can 'transmit' all they want, but if we choose not to 'receive' then that ends it. To receive you have to believe.

A Shield is a manifestation of your will, learn to do that and you have nothing whatsoever to fear.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/11/05 by Alexander Tau]

top topics

join