It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerokinisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi, i would just like to know where i can get info on aerokinisis. Aerokinisis is the abillity to control air using energy, or your mind (like making the wind blow for instance). I tried looking for anything i could find on it, but found nothing.

Any links or info you can give i would appreciate.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Try these

www.geocities.com...

pyroar.tripod.com...

dewarlorx.com...

A quick google goes a long way

Theres quite a bit there.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks
, i tried google, but whenever i go to google, my computer starts lagging.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I really dont understand the concept of aerokinisis, because gusts of wind can happen at any time, randomly...the only time you could possibly acknowledge you made it happen was if you were in a room with no vents, no windows and nothing that could change the air, so it stays still until you move it.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Aerokinisis is one theroy on how psycokenisis works. Who is to say there is only one way. Good luck on looking into it.

fum

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
www.psipog.net
www.psinoobs.com
i think those should help you

and i dont know if you care or anything but recently i found out that my actualy psi energy was mixing with the air around me and making me move objects meaning i could only move objects (small ones ) when there was atleast a bit of a wind current somewhere around me lol so yeah aerokenises owns

all this time ive though i had telekenises lol

[edit on 14-9-2005 by fum]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
www.psipog.net
www.psinoobs.com

and i dont know if you care or anything but recently i found out that my actualy psi energy was mixing with the air around me and making me move objects meaning i could only move objects (small ones ) when there was atleast a bit of a wind current somewhere around me lol so yeah aerokenises owns

Lol, psinoobs, such a great name for a site.
Telekinisis isnt bad, any kind of psi abillity can benefit you in some way if you ask me...

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Necromancer]

fum

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necromancer

Originally posted by fum
www.psipog.net
www.psinoobs.com

Lol, psinoobs, such a great name for a site.
Telekinisis isnt bad, any kind of psi abillity can benefit you in some way if you ask me...

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Necromancer]

lmao my friends own psi noobs

imma post a few articles on there as soon as i stop hating writing lmao

i hope you ahve a good time learning abilities and the ATS team will always be here to support you along the way

new topics

top topics

join