It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: New Al Qaeda Video Threatens Los Angeles And Melbourne

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

OK lets make it easier for you. Can you show me examples of Western civilians being targeted and slaughtered prior to 1949?

Translation hes got me over the coals so I better change the subject again.

Sorry I will not buy it, just as you will not accept the responsiblity for Britains actions in the past.

I have proven my point that if it were not for the British more then likely this never would have happened. It was not the US that screwed with their affairs for 100 years it was the British and I have also tied the brotherhood to al Qaeda. Live with it. This has carried this thread way off topic and I do not like when that happens.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Translation hes got me over the coals so I better change the subject again.

Sorry I will not buy it, just as you will not accept the responsiblity for Britains actions in the past.

I have proven my point that if it were not for the British more then likely this never would have happened. It was not the US that screwed with their affairs for 100 years it was the British and I have also tied the brotherhood to al Qaeda. Live with it. This has carried this thread way off topic and I do not like when that happens.

Oh what a surprise, your point all along had NOTHING to do with what I wrote. Funny how I said that pretty much straight away.

You want to blame international terrorism on Britain whilst I said there were no muslim terrorists wanting to kill all Westerners before 1949. The fact that you didnt contradict me or even disagree with what I wrote is by the by for you, you just try to argue with me every chance you get.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
yeah well my story about the wallet is true, it happened to my mums friend, and she called the cops about it, i havent heaqrd any more, but it isnt a urban legened, it really happened, 2 weeks ago

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
if this tape is in fact true.............. why havent the ABC network handed it on to the FBI yet?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
yeah well my story about the wallet is true, it happened to my mums friend, and she called the cops about it, i havent heaqrd any more, but it isnt a urban legened, it really happened, 2 weeks ago

Terrorists must be like leprechauns who are captured when you're nice to them, but instead of gold, they must tell you how to avoid an attack.
The version I've heard is of somebody who was in line behind a terrorist at the supermarket, the terrorist was short some change and the person gave the terrorist the change he was short, the terrorist then warned the person to avoid any shopping mall around christmas. Needless to say, nothing ever happened at any mall.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join