It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, so much more reading...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi, I am glad to be here, and glad I found this site along with the ID boards site too. I am a married mother of 2 girls under the age of 3 and very busy, often with things that keep me from doing what I would really rather be doing, which is web surfing and reading, lol. Now, I will spend the next few days reading all of these forums, since I just found this site today. But I just had to sign up when I saw the topics of the forums, all of which has been of interest to me for quite some time. Nice to be here, hope I can offer some good things and I know I will learn alot. Thanks for having me.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have been here almost two years and I have more info to take in, welcome and enjoy your long stay!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome to our little home

(Little?! Ok, not so little...)

Hope you have a lot of fun here.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Now to get reading....

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Aren't all mothers concerned?

Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Not sure about starting a new thread? Check out what one of our "Esteemed Senior Staffers" thinks you should do. (P.S. He's right!)

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Aren't all mothers concerned?

hmmm, not sure that ALL mothers are concerned, especially about the topics covered in this forum in particular, which is why I am so glad to find this community. It took me long enough to find it, LOL.

Thanks for the tips page, it helps a bunch....

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello! I believe you've introduced yourself on IgnoranceDenied.com, and I welcomed you. Now it's time to welcome you to ATS! Have fun!

-DucKid

new topics

top topics

join