It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video camera advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi,
I couldnt find a tech section of the website so i thought i would post it here.i dont do a lot photograhpy but would like to and i dont shoot a lot of video but would like to occasionally.And one of the big things is i dont want to be carrying around 2 gadgets while i could be carrying one. I would like people's thoughts on this JVC CAMERA
www.camcorderinfo.com...

Any feedback would be much appreciated.Also if there are any other brands which offer the same funcionality or you know if there is something else just around the corner it would be much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My ex bought this one

He thinks it's the most amazing thing since sliced bread.

(It is an incredible gadget - the quality is amazing)

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
holy crap i dont even want to ask how much that thing costs in Australia.While the specs are A grade i need something like the jvc which is more "civilian orrientated" you know for the whole tourist thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gah, sorry, didn't think of the price conversation factor.

Let me ask around, see what I can find, k?

In the meantime, have a look at epinions' page on camcorders; I just did a quicky search for "Less than $500US", which might make the price thing easier

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
thanks i appreciate it. but i have time on my side. the cost of the jvc in oz $2495. steep but i like the whole camera/video camera combo.

join