It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
look the fema has given just what it wanted to they are letting infectious diseases develop by lagging on body removal not requiring health clearance for dislocated nolainnains. there are fema detention camps set and limiting all liberties in said camps. charles manson had it right. the black man will be so provoked by the intollarabe conditions they will revolt.
now after doing the who dropped the ball routine we have militry policing and disarming of all nolainnians
the bible told us to not take the mark of the beast well im here to tell you think deeper than their smoke and mirror routine, just don't get on the bus and don't relocate ...stay away nfrom fema.

la2

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i have heard alot of theories behind FEMA, explain it to a non US lad

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2
i have heard alot of theories behind FEMA, explain it to a non US lad

Read THIS link:

www.freedomfiles.org...

I haven't actually read the primary sources this website lists (the executive orders) but it's high on my priority list. I'm hoping to look into those sometime later this week.

I must say, if those executive orders are true, there is a lot that's f-ed up about our current government.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yes, its for our own good.

I wonder why the Prison Planet?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think the term "World Domination" just about sums it up.

And I agree--don't let FEMA try to help. They'll help you right into Camp Go Nowhere. They're supposed to be able to suspend/nix the Constitution in an emergency situation...which is actually unconstitutional.

top topics

join