It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

georgia guidestones / illuminati tipping their hand for all to see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
there is a monument that was erected by a mystreious benefactor named r.c. christian [rosecrution mabe] it has ten guides in multiple languages. it is outright blatent if you can possibly grab onto the idea that society has been lied to forever.
going back to 1776 and bavarian illuminati was instituted.
there are far more technological advancements than are reported or actually allowed.
now jump back to contantine and the council of nicea and the first compolation of the basis of religion that had been morphed into todays actual real time world news is amazingly accurate after the fact but there is absolutely no prediction that is expected and succesfully achieved.
if i am left to my own device as an inhahitant of the earth, i only care my basic needs are met...i feel this is normal the theology aspect only inserts a factor of organized class creation and rivalrys because everyones religion wants to gain more recruits to gain monetary control of societies.
9/17/2005 should give us more martial law than we will want.
will the lunar eclipse fall for a major illuminatti player like princess di, pope jpII, pope benedict xxvi, prince charles????

scalar technology learned from mountach and the philidelphia experiment and alaskan base h.a.a.r.p. elf waves/ mind-control/ mood manipilation/ weather control tesla was an illuminatti / nazi /neo-con

la2

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
aint totally understanding you here, sounds interesting. elaborate more for me.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2
aint totally understanding you here, sounds interesting. elaborate more for me.

Built in March 1980, the Georgia Guidestones are a stone monument which are similar in their very basic appearance to Stonehenge. The Guidestones are located in Elbert County, Georgia. They stand 19 feet tall and constitute four standing stones and a capstone:

The aspect of the Guidestones which most interests people with an interest in secret societiesis lies in the fact that the Guidestones contain 10 messages, or commandments, written in English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish and Swahili. The message reads as follows:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

The Guidestones are often cited as evidence of the existence of some form of sinister secret society which has laid out its plans for the direction Humanity should take. I find it doubtful, however, that a society which is so secret that we possess practically no quantifiable, indisputable evidence of its existence, would reveal its plan for all to see on 19 ft tall stones.

Here are some links to explore the Georgia Guidestones further:

The Georgia Guidestones - Radio Liberty
The Georgia Guidestones - New Age of Reason or Treason?
The Georgia Guidestones - America's Stonehenge

Alternatively, here is a thread here on ATS regarding the stones. Although it is short, eden's post has some interesting facts and lots of pictures.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 11/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I find it amazing that the original poster could'nt even stay on topic in their own opening thread. How can someone start a thread about the guidestones without talking about them? Its the riddle of ATS!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
One of the links noted above mentions this

In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he espoused. Indeed, the Georgia Guidestones are used for occult ceremonies and mystic celebrations to this very day. Tragically, only one religious leader in the area had the courage to speak out against the American Stonehenge, and he has recently relocated his ministry.

Which is interseting, a book would indicate something of a record trail. I fint it amazing that the author of that page saw this book, but doesn't even bother to say who published it or even talk about the book in any detail, or even give a name!

Yoko Ono, the widow of John Lennon, was recently quoted as referring to the American Stonehenge, saying:

"I want people to know about the stones ... We're headed toward a world where we might blow ourselves up and maybe the globe will not exist ... it's a nice time to reaffirm ourselves, knowing all the beautiful things that are in this country and the Georgia Stones symbolize that. "

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ono was one of the people who had the thing built, its seems unlikely that very many people of some amount of fame would speak positively about them unless they were invovled in the making of them. The 'message' is very new agey and internationalist, and that certainly fits my understanding of Yoko Ono.

Preposterously, the same page notes

The Age of Reason was a book written by Thomas Paine. Its intent was to destroy the Judeo-Christian beliefs upon which our Republic was founded.

Paine was one of the cheif proponents of the american revolution and the republic. This page is obviously rather out of touch with reality.

Very interstingly, one of those pages mentions another american stonehenge with stellar allignments and a certain amount of new ageyness.
web.umr.edu...

Here is another thread on the subject
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have to admit to hearing about the Georgia Guidestones for the first time but if the messages on them all mean:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Other than population control (the first item) what secret sinister purpose could the other 9 things serve?

new topics

top topics

join