It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I've just felt/seen a shadow person.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
hmm..i can remember my experience to the T..i dont really think it could have been a shadow..cuz the only lighting my mothers room at the time had,was on the opposite side of this being..so unless it it was transparent and then somehow casted its shadow on..air? or something else..id have to say it is a 3D like shadow being...although there is nothing really to prove what it is..but this is what i believe
..if only there was a way to capture these beings..i dont think we would ever find out...cuz they come and go..they are seen...then disappear in thin air..so you cant say for certain..
~Kiliker

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My theories on these beings is that they exist in multilayed dimension. In fact i am starting to believe we all exist in a multilayed dimension. We can interact with some and see others but some are completely unknown to us. These beings exist on the verge or edge of the layers which we can see and of that which we can't. Since their dimensions are more complex but intertwined with the outer layers of ours, they can function in ours (thought only in limted aspects) thus providing us a glimse of what they are but not the true version of themselves. Any more questions for me to formulate don't hesistate to U2U me

-Aza

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
it could just be general paranoia, like when you're in bed and you notice something scary and you're really scared as if something's in your room.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i don't know what shadow people are. but i think i have an idea of what's going on with you. you see, hallucinations and mental illness don't exist. go to this website www.us-government-torture.com it should clear some stuff up. and read about psychotronic weapons.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't think crack-pot theories are going to do anything.

Before, I have encountered these beings. While they have not harmed me they have in fact caused me great amounts of fright. I would be sitting in front of the computer and then instantaneously I would get this onslaught of feeling that I was being stalked/watched/observed.

Is there anything you can do to prevent this? Not that I know of. From my understanding they come and go. Like Azahoth has stated, it is most likely the results of multi-layered dimensional existance.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
did you ever see things as a young boy ?

remember how our parents told us there was nothing there [ in the closet/under the bed ] ? I say phooey

brainwashing. stupid adults , have no idea what you saw , are forced to calm you down as a child [ well meaning ] but they never address what is happening [ right ? ]

stay with your gut instincts . don't buy into someone telling you are hallucinating.

[ and on the other hand, you're gonna have to cultivate a way to just sharing this with special people who " get " where you are coming from ] cuz if you don't, you WILL get tons of abuse and anxiety over it from stupid friends.

read up on carlos castaneda and shadow people and similar subjects.

any other strange things happen to you or other things that you notice, that others don't ? there may be clues here [ that's why I ask ]

bottom line to me is, I believe you are seeing something. something that most can't see, for whatever reson. but do calm down, I'm sure you are safe. do try to understand ,what it is doing, when, where, for how long, etc. I'd keep track of it. you may end up seeing a pattern develop.

good luck to you, and stay calm but curious , they're in another dimension.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
very nice theory..i think ill stick to that one...instead the one of them being shadows...that makes abit more sense...when i thought about it..i felt like something was missing in what i was trying to see..but i think your on the money...i too, think that we are intwined with these other beings..thats why we can see them..but for only short times..they come and they cross over in short seconds..but what gets me..is if your theory is lets say correct..how is it that in some stories and peoples experiences ive heard that the ghost or being is in the same spot doing the same thing and looks the same..for instance a little girl got hit by a car a while back..but now if you speed by her sancuary put up there in a car around a certain time..you can see her stand there by one of the trees...do these souls grab ahold of both dimensions and stay there ? maybe giving abit more truth to the "too scared to cross over" reason why they are so visible?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
sounds like a different thing

the repetetive ones , could be a dimensional replay...[ maybe the holodeck [ we're living on ] needs tweeking
] , or they got caught in our world and never crossed over.

we'll never know for sure, but it sure seems to me, that the ones who are stuck would be solo, versus a group thing which seems more like a momentary replay from when it actually went down. a vortex perhaps is enabling this odd replay out of the matrix.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by toasted]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My wife insists that there is a "Shadow Guy" that hangs out around me, though I never see it. Apparently it used to only appear to her when she came in my room after I'd gone to sleep, as if it were protecting something. Now it likes to visit her all around the house. I've never seen it and I don't think I really want to. She has a history of being bothered with entities. It's a little freaky to think this thing is around me often but I don't know it. Maybe some day I'll be able to snap a picture of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I believe that many reports of shadow creatures are pure paranomal experiences or halluciantions conjured up by fear or what we believe we want to see. However I had an experience that I did not want to see. I was just sitting on my couch one night with only the light from the T.V illuminating my living room. I dont know why I decided to look to the corner of the room but when I did, I saw a pure black figure about the size of a an average 5 year old start to slowly make its way to the couch. It didn't seem to walk as much as it seemed to glide over. it kept up untill it seemed to be on the seat next to me, since I was in the middle of the couch. At this time, I was scared to crapless to try to talk to it. Eventually, it just seemed to vanish. I sat an estimated 30 minutes before I decided to run to my light switch and keep it on untill I eventually fell asleep. While I can not explain what this could signify, I had an experience with one of my animals. I was outside one night and I looked toward the area that my cat was burried. I swore I saw a darkish figure of my cat looking at me from across the yard. I was suddenly overwhelmed with extreme sadness. I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it. Perhaps this could signify that thes shadow creatures are incarnations of emotions or memories. This is getting me extremely interested in the subject. I will try to get more acounts from the internet and friends and family.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Loss of sleep, drug use, hermatic existance can all be factors in see some things. Though it makes no sense how some people see these things. While there are alot of sightings that are just imagination, I think there is enought sightings that are real. The true intent of these beings is usually nothing more then curiosity. Though as with all beings, they can be violent and evil as the rest of us.

-Aza

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
that sounds more like a ghost to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
that sounds more like a ghost to me.

Well we actually have a spirit and a shadow person living with us. The spirit has been with my wife since childhood. This shadow person is a fairly recent addition. This spirit/ghost/poltergeist? actually moves things and "speaks" on occasion, according to her. I don't hear or see these things, but it could be because she has asked it not to bother me. I rarely feel uneasy around our place so I don't think they are malicious. Who really knows? The shadow guy really is a floating shadow, again according to her.

[edit on 10/30/2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have had several similar encounters with black figures.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

above is the location of my thread. there are many useful links here that you can use if you wish to learn more about them.

if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to U2U me.

-Alexias

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
very interesting

she must not have lost her childhood wiring

remember when we "saw" things as kids,

and were lovingly told we were crazy

eventually we stopped seeing them...I guess we bought into the con

I'm not really qualified...just an outloud speculation based on my experiences and on what I've read.

I've been out of my body, so I know there is another dimension
and this body is just a temporary suit used to survive this planet...I just wish I understood more...

please keep me posted on any new things worth mentioning...thx

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I too have a "shadow person" in the house we bought. We named it "Demesion Man". It is a black smokey very tall image that just every now and then will float down the hallway. The first time we saw it about 11 years ago, we all thought we were going nuts. Now he is just a part of our lives and if he meant us any harm I think it would have happened. But, I personally feel that this intity is evil. Our dispositions and attitudes since we bought the house has changed for the worst. I think there are very bad frequencies in the house. My sister owns the house and can't sell untill the second mortgage is paid off in order to make anything off of it. Dahhhhh

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
your disposition is probably due to self induced fear due to the unknown

I sent a u2u , I wasn't sure if/when you'd come back to thread

what is your general location ? you could also be on a ley line or in or near a natural vortex
which could allow favorable conditions for apparitions

you need to find a genuine sensitive to help on specifics

and an orgone buster may clear the air [ can't swear to it ] but they are cheap enuf to experiment with

top topics

<< 1   >>

join