It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Anthrax labs in and around New Orleans, are the infected animals on the loose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
www.thememoryblog.org...

Crazy to think that the media hasn't gone after this story. But would rather show the same old guy cursing out Bush.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
A Canadian woman called into George's CtoC show one night a few nights ago.

Said she was looking a NO map from google and said there two specialized CDC labs there. And nothing's be said about them that I'm aware of before or after her quick radio appearance.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I thought early on that this would be a good gateway for releasing a new disease into the public and wasn't surprised when, globally, the news started focusing on the toxic water levels.

I wasn't aware of the biolabs thou, want a great alibi to have when introducing a new disease to humanity, possibly even one that is ethnically engineered?
Lets hope 'they' haven't gone that far, not another AIDS virus as the 'AIDS Flowchart' shows.

The press probably just don't want to think to hard about an important issue when it's easier to just repeat the same stories everyday until they can start with the 'clean up/aftermath' scripted reports.... plus the diseases would need time to spread and become subtly introduced before the press could unearth this anyway otherwise 'they' can't use the 'forsight is 20/20' excuse. The pharmacuatical industry needs new faceless enemies for budgets and contracts too!

[edit on 11-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You know, I thought to myself, "Why are they making everybody evacuate from New Orleans?" I then thought, "Well, there's stuff in the water that might make them sick, so they're doing it for their own good." Then, I debated with myself whether evacuating them was going against their civil rights.

Well, none of that matters much now, because now I know why they're being evac'ed...and what's in the water! Good grief! I'd known the CDC labs were there, but had forgotten!

If you're scared, say scared............"Scared!" Thanks for the heads up!!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Anybody know whether these labs are normal or reinforced secure builds?

I cant imagine if they are playing around with biodefence that the labs are`nt solid and secure for intruders ,terrorists or weather relatated natural disaster circumstances?.

well i hope they are for all concerned.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I already raised this question with some basic details in my thread "Are deadly virus' loose in Katrina's wake" www.abovetopsecret.com...'

What alarms me most is that I've read that there are thousands of primates, several different species, held in outdoor breeding colonies. If these animals escaped, then it might be that potentially deadly virus' might have escaped with them. The level three containment lab in N.O., for which these animals were bred, do work with HIV, Ebola, Marlburg as well as other very virulent strains of deadly diseases. This, potentially, is the big story in N.O. Katrina aftermath.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just reflecting for a moment.......

This might explain those FEMA isolation camps.

It could also explain why some rescue workers were deliberately turned away.

I wonder if the humane society and animal rescue workers are aware of this risk.

Does anyone know where the CDC labs were located in relationship to the
rest of the affected area?

Is there any hint that AP News is aware of this situaton?
Or at least the local papers?

Might be interesting to ask

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If there had been a release of ebola, Marlburg et al. you woul dhave started seeing symptoms in the evacuee's by now. Also the guys in green would have been in thier MOPP IV suits as they did all the rescuing in the aftermath

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
Then, I debated with myself whether evacuating them was going against their civil rights.

Nope it wouldnt be, Remember they dont have any now.

top topics

join