It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Mason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Slick you gotta find a new hobby. The crud you spew is incredible for any group, much less Masons.
If some group really wanted to hurt you, do ya really think they'd resort to petty theft and vandalism?
Instead, you claim they blew up your toilet, poisoned your dog and stole your motorcycle chain.
Ya ever think that MAYBE you ticked off some inventive 9 year old?

I'm not sayin' that any of these things didn't happen to you, I'm just sayin'
you're so paranoid that you're not thinkin' straight.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Who told you they poisened my dog?
I haven't posted that detail to this thread or any other.
Actually I've only told a handfull of people about this, and I've definatally never said "The Masons" did it.

(Accidentally posted unfinished/typo errors)

[edit on 23-9-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Who told you they poisened my dog?
I haven't posted that detail to this thread or any other.
Actually I've only told a handfull of people about this, and I've definatally never said "The Masons" did it.

You have claimed on numerous occasions that the Masons "fed laxatives to your dog."

One example.

Try again, old chap.

[edit on 9/24/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
I "generally" regard the whole "Freemason" thing as begining with my first formally attempted initiation (read this as being tricked into attending an "assessment day for a large international oraginsation..." then being drugeed senseless etc...)

So you're saying that masons drug people in order to get them to join?

What would be the point of that? The newcomers would just leave when they sobered up.

Despite your fervid imagination, masonry is not some Frat party during Rush week at a campus near you. It is an organization that is committed to not "trolling" for members. Different jurisdictions interpret that differently, but I can't imagine a Grand Lodge have a "come-on pitch" like it was Amway or something. If you still have the "invitation to assesment" I'd love to see it posted.

You know that masonry is a voluntary association, right? That it's not the British navy in the 18th century or something. It's not running a "white slavery" program in Tijuana or something.

=====

Mickey Finns - not just for private detective monkeys any more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join