It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

from 19.5 to the power of 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok so I saw this Hoagand person's website. Not sure if that is his name. Anywho I saw these refrences to 19.5 and a certain event taking place. I put 19.5 to the side as he is the only person I belived mention it. I think I was wrong.

Anyway what sparked my interest was I downloaded skyglobe program and was trying to confirm dates/times to alignments of stars and planets all crap leading to end of the world stuff I saw but I had to confirm the BS. Anyways I remember flying through an article talking about Mars coming into earths orbit speeding up rotation of earth before mars becomes no longer. Anyway this is to take place 2012? I donnu where that date comes from maybe one of you can confirm a source? The article seemed to quote the bible alot so maybe a refrence to the bible or other texts. I was on my way of confirming crap I decided to type in the value following the article I just read off the top of my head 2011 1159PM Cairo to Mars alignment is 19.5

I have no clue about alignments yet so I was thinking maybe due to how the orbit is planet postition/speed etc maybe 19.5 is just quite common??

Oh and when ever I read some conspiracy theroy I try to find hard sources so with 19.5 I wanted something harder than this hoagand fellow as he had some far fetched items on his blog. They could be good hard facts but I have yet to do the research. Anyway to the point I came across a reference to Flight 990 (990 Trinity of 33) 33 minutes into flight it went down from 33,000 feet alt w/ 33 egypt amry guys on board WTF holly 33 no pun intended. There are other 3 refrences but not strong enough to mention.

Oh an to the related point I guess the head guy Mohammed Fahim Rayan at Egypt Air said he wishes he could have been on the flight so he could have been sacraficed and mention a ritual of 19.5. All these sources I confirmed on news sites I will try to list all the links I read:

www.emergency.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Anywho that is my wonderful end of days second coming blah whatever knowledge of the day. Please give me more info on 19.5 etc etc very intrested now this gets addicting sheesh

I wish I could see a video of what Mohammed Fahim Rayan had said or word for word account..Anyone?

[edit on 11-9-2005 by japike]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Also I am getting a different degre for the above specs using Stellarium any idea why?

Stellarium is listing Cario at 6 degrees/35'27'45" on 2011 1259
but Stellarium is set at a default of EST I set the clock to 6:59AM to make up for time diff.

Which program is wrong? Or maybe the values I am setting are off?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok WTH!
NY to sirius on Oct 31 1999 time set to exact minute of crash 1:52 A.M. and the results are 33.3 degrees on skyglobe program!?

Anyone care to comment on this. I think this deserves much more time.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The above post is incorrect I went to dbl check it and the values were wrong it was at default dec 1 1999 sirius 33.3 degrees The 990 flight date and time was somewhere around 24 degrees. I was unable to find Mars on the flight date and time so not sure if any connection,

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Being that you're the only one who has replied to this thread and that you also have this thread here:
Finding specs of planet alignments?
, I'm going to close this one up.

top topics

join