It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush using Hitler tactic, says German Official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The regional newspaper Schw�bisches Tagblatt said today that Chancellor Gerhard Schr�der's justice minister, Herta D�ubler-Gmelin, had said: "Bush wants to divert attention from his domestic problems. It's a classic tactic. It's one that Hitler also used." ...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Its all in the title baby

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Has it not occured to anybody that Bush can only be in power for a short time?Lets not forget that despite terrorist attacks,our borders are still open to the world,for people to come and go as they please.There are no book burnings,we are free to read and listen to what we want,even if its anti-government.The government does not tell us how to live our lives,were to work,or live, or go.

To compare us to Hitler and his dictorship is laughable.

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What domestic problems? The recession that he inherited, that is fading anyway?
Just another idiot shouting undefendable garbage into a microphone.

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 06:52 PM
link   
German campaign tactics. Upcoming election and all. Maybe they should talking about their domestic problems like lack of economic growth, huge taxes, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2002 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

It must be working!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I know it's been a couple years since you posted this, but are you willing to retract those statements???

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

I know it's been a couple years since you posted this, but are you willing to retract those statements???

Why would you bring this back up after over 3 years?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Because The country is in the crapper even more. But republicans still worship satan so we are still screwed. Although many are going to jail unless Satan writes up a bunch of Presidential Pardons for the two dozen republicans going to jail.

BTW, Tom Noe was indicted! You can only donate 2,000, he stole Ohio Tax Payer Money and donated !MILLIONS! to the Bush campaign in 04.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The economy is better, but it isn't the real issue, is it?

Republicans worship Satan? I'm sorry, but can we think of smart things to say, rather than really unsmart things?

Thye show would have been no different had we elected Kerry; maybe worse. What we had better realize, though, is that neither of the two parties will do anything but drive us farther down the path of destruction.

I hope we have time topull out of this tail spin, but I really doubt it. The 60 years of reeducation and brainwashing by the left has left us wide open for the right's bus driving that we have seen the last 8 years.

The two sides work together, if you haven't noticed. Keep playing their game and we'll have nothing left.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas CrowneThye show would have been no different had we elected Kerry; maybe worse. What we had better realize, though, is that neither of the two parties will do anything but drive us farther down the path of destruction.

Got the notice that this old nugget was being moved, and had to visit it to see if anythings changed/been added.

Thomas - I appreciate that you've seen the light, to a degree, and are calling both parties to task. But, you're of the Illuminati/"Berg"/NWO....the IBN strain that I do not buy into.
Yes, it took two parties of power brokers to implant such an unqualified individual as Bush - but that was a quid pro quo that, for the Democrats, I haven't been able to figure out yet, other than they all have gushing portfolios.
Because of the IBN not being real, the camps are actually different and entrenched on different sides. In that vain, to say that Kerry would have been the same is ridiculous, or that Bush was anything close to a reasonable choice in 2004.
It's DRAMATIC & for quick effect, but Bush is closer to Satan than to following Christ by a long measure. You still would have had CORPRATISM with Kerry, but not at the end of a gun as with Bush. We would also have not been a FASCIST country, as we are now.
Before you stumble on that, dig your head out of encyclopedia definitions and realize it is a hybrid - more Oligarchy leaning & with 50 years of learning how to get it accomplished via using the system against itself.
the last time the Bush clan had a hand in establishing a FASCIST overthrow, they tried doing it by force. Luckily, there were patriotic generals around; they're here today, but nobody listened to them.
No, it's time to see the FASCISTS for what they are - in control & in continuance of their world domination initiatives they started in Weimar, Germany. Our science - theirs. Our Secret Police - theirs. Our biggest and most influential corporations - theirs. Our president - theirs.
Wake up and smell the camps that are already built. Smell the 'dry run' that was NOLA. Smell the coming "flu" rational for US troops locking down the country. Smell the $20 BILLION profit ( that's in less than one fiscal quarter) made off your back & mine by the Oil companies who own the White House.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
First, I think that Bush's regime is being compared to the early Hitler years. He did not come in and start burning books and killing his political opposition immediately. Bush is still taking away our freedoms and selling out to the military-industrial complex. He has increased the gap between rich and poor more than any other President in history.
As for Bush leaving office, there's always Jeb. Its easy to steal elections they've already shown that in 2000 & 2004. You just have the faithful who work for Diebold et. al. change a few key states and you're in. Bush himself is a dupe but his ilk is as numerous as the minions of Lucifer in fact I think they are the Minions of Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal
Because The country is in the crapper even more. But republicans still worship satan so we are still screwed. Although many are going to jail unless Satan writes up a bunch of Presidential Pardons for the two dozen republicans going to jail.

Satan you say? Well if that's the case, perhaps your premise here is unfounded?

These are the kind of people you need to tell "Jesus is in the middle of that busy high way, he says if you want to see him go out into the middle and lay down with your left ear to the ground and he will come to you." then wait for a 18 wheeler to take her out.

These people vote republican, how sad is that?

From this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Which is it?

Amusingly enough, you posted this:

Also, science/facts aren't opinion, another reason why Dems win everytime, Reps use opinions like Bush is God, Dems use science/facts.

Here:

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Could you fully demonstrate the "science/fact" that Republicans worship Satan?

Thanks.

Republican Monkeys, not just for being "unstomped" anymore...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What do you think Bush and his buddies do at Bohemian Grove? They don't wear red and black robes while having an all male orgy after sacrificing a goat for nothing do they? Satan worshiping...

Also, the BTS quote, your point? This woman snapped on Nat. Tv and well, anyone who watches the video tell me you want her voting for the people who rule us...

new topics

top topics

join