It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this america bashing is getting annoying...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
you know what i despise or rather deplore... are persons who have no direct lineage to this nation... who always complain because theres not enough hate here to keep them entertained... that the sacrifices made by my black ancestors go unnoticed, and new laws take away what some paid for with their life... that persons will continue to enter this country at exponential rates and not sacrifice for the great like other persons have... and all these people deciding they dont like america because of something that was done with the world knowing what was going on... you guys are the mad ones... the beast needs to eat, and you migrate hear to feed him, why souhld he not go elsewhere when others come here, a paradox in its own.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What the hell is this guy talking about?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
What the hell is this guy talking about?

Ditto, I think that I'll just let this topic take care of itself and disappear. I cannot even understand this guy's point so I will not be able to educate him. So sad.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
but your higher self does.. and since my words sound so cryptic you call one a fool... damn fools
i at least one such as a supposed shield agent would understand americanism but not even.. have a nice one fellas

ID

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Howdy bigsage,

I heart you on some of your points. Like some immigrants who use this country. But on things like your comment about your black ancestors you lost me. I believe that this country is great, I believe it to be the greatest country in the world. But power must always be kept in check. The new laws being made are unconstitutional. People are willingly sacrificing freedom for security. Guess what? You shouldn't feal secure all the time! It is when people feel completely secure that things like Pearl Harbor and 911 happen. Security is nothing more then a blindfold and a noose. It blinds you from threat, and simply because you cannot see the treat that does not mean that it is not there, that does not mean it is not coming. You want security right? The best form of security is knowledge not having to X-ray my boots twice at the airport. Samuel Adams once said: �A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the Liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue they will be ready to surrender their Liberties to the first external or internal invader. If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great security.�

Many extremists believe the time for revolution is at hand and I for one do not agree. I believe that if our nation stays on it's present course then revolution will be needed in our lifetime however now is not the time. If and when the time for revolution comes we must remember the foundation of our country. We should not destroy that foundation but simply the atrocities that have sprung from it. Never forget that you are in charge of the government it is not in charge of you, many in this great land have forgotten this fact.

"We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts--not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution" --Abraham Lincoln

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think that some of the bashers need to work on how and on what they argue but i think that you need to work on your delivery, because i have no idea what the hell you are trying to say beyond your subject.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Might I suggest a new forum, then?

www.patriotcall.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Might I suggest a new forum, then?

www.patriotcall.org...
Try this one satyr

www.alongfortheride.com

or

www.misinformeddummycrats.com

or

www.antiamericanantiworldbecauseIhavenothingbettertodo.org

Lay off him, you haven't proven yourself as a usual member in these arguements either. Copy and pasting colonel only makes HIM look better, no you.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here's a few for you too then, Shining Wizard.

www.kissmy#ingassyouidiotic#wit.org

or how about

www.herecomestheidiotcalvary.net

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Boy's!!!!

You need to calm down a bit!
If you feel the need to insult eachother please do so in U2U's, otherwise could we get back to the topic? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I thought it was actually kinda funny myself.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't think it was an insult to offer a link to a patriotic forum to someone who sounds offended over criticizing America. I like my country, but our gov't needs criticism, and lots of it. Actually, our gov't needs to be abolished. It's far beyond repair.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Every system needs criticism in order to improve but some people get carried away.

some people make a living from it and thus must always have something negative to say on the tip of their tongues.

some people never grow up so how can they think like an adult,

some people only want what they want so what the hell is 'community' anyways?

some people are paranoid so why trust or believe in anything?

some people are lazy and only want to complain because it is easier,

and insert your own piece of wisdom here....

America is a great place but it has its problems and its faults and hell I am not even American but I know this!

I have spent a lot of time there,

I have many relatives there,

I lived in a tourist area in Canada and we had many American tourists over the years,

most people from the US are cool,

the US must do what it must do to ensure it stays on top,

if it falls then who will be number one,

makes my spine shiver when I think of the alternatives!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
First of both of you morons shut the hell up with your stupidity, and secondly Neo can you post just once with out hiting enter after every 8-10 words? Makes it a lot easier on the rest of us. As to this topic there is none because bigsage couldnt reason his way out of his bathroom.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You'd better not be referring to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey ninja:

what not enough foam on the beer for you?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Hey ninja:

what not enough foam on the beer for you?

WTF is that supposed to mean man. Im just saying that maybe you should post one concise idea not several seperated senteces. Its just easier to read it that way. No harm intended man.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hey neo, your avatars are incredible. besides that, has anyone read the David Blaine thread? I think America bashing from within is perfectly fine, thats what the First Amendment is all about, FIrst amendment. America bashing from the outside is pointless, like any of us Americans here have any say in what goes on anyway. Our votes obviously dont count

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Insite,

you made a good case.

but consider this man,

you are free to attack your country all you want to the point of your own self detriment.
But outsiders are too, they are encouraged because it is in their self interest or that of the elite of their countries. There goal is to topple the reigning power and possibly share the spoils.

the point I am trying to make is this:

attack your country to strengthen it and make it better in everyway. But remember that the critics from outside do not like you and wish for your downfall and they will not reward you for bringing down your own country. In fact when they come in with their boots on they will kick you in the head like the most hard core patriot. Why? Because you are still American.

realize that you and he are playing by different rules for differing reasons for differing purposes for differing people. That is why we have patriotism. It is to prevent the overthrow of the country by disgruntled minorities from within. History tells us many lessons, there is nothing new in this world today that has not been experienced before, trust me. Hell I should post this diatribe all over ATS.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Any attack I put forth on America is only driven by my wish to make our gov't what it was and is supposed to be in the first place. Fair and honest!!!! It's those who think it still is, or those who say, "It's not that bad." that really piss me off. They're not living in this country, really. They're living in their own limited, little real estate of ignorance.

[Edited on 9-28-2003 by Satyr]

new topics

top topics

join