It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Scott McClellan Gay?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
(Washington) An online investigative journalism site Monday suggested that White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan is gay and was a regular at gay bars in Texas.

Quoting an unnamed source, The RawStory.com reported that McClellan visited an Austin, Texas gay bar on March 19, 1995. The date was fixed in the mind of the source because a local memorial service was held the same day that McClellan attended.

RawStory, which has outed other anti-gay Republicans, said its source "reserved comment on whether McClellan was actually gay, but said he was frequently seen at gay clubs." It says that another source confirmed McClellan was a regular at gay clubs.

Continued...

My answer? Yes. I believe he is. Let's not just stop with Scotty. President Bush? Yes. Who else? Who knows? All you need to do is watch the video Conspiracy of Silence and you'll understand that when it comes to cover-up, homosexuality and child sex trade at the highest levels of our government ranks #1 on the list of political conspiracies. We must break the silence and educate!

George Bush, The CIA, Mind Control & Child Abuse

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No, but I bet his boyfriend is.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Okay, I seriously have to ask what difference it makes if he is...or if his boyfriend is.

seriously.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
well his boyfriend might've been pretending to be gay to look cool to fit into that 95 scene.

I do believe in the mid 90s that was the start of the bug chasers thanks to the internet!

hmm I do know how this is really related but it came to mind.

and god its so old i should be punched in the face for such OFN

Girl, I wanna take you to a Gay Bar!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Okay, I seriously have to ask what difference it makes if he is...or if his boyfriend is.

seriously.

It wouldn't.

Unless his male prostitute boyfriend with no credentials and a fake name suddenly showed up in the White House press briefings being called on by Scottie McClellan as his go-to boy to avoid hard questions.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Why?

Are you interested?

Who cares if he is or not?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

It wouldn't.

Unless his male prostitute boyfriend with no credentials and a fake name suddenly showed up in the White House press briefings being called on by Scottie McClellan as his go-to boy to avoid hard questions.

Oh! Yeah - that thingy. Okay. I see why it matters now.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The relevance is that those McClellan works for are so virulently anti-gay. If he is then that would make them total hypocrits.. (which we already know they are)...

I've heard whispers that McClellon was gay - especially after Gannongate. The big question there was.. who got him into the white house? Maybe he was McClellan's boyfriend? He was definitely someone's boyfriend...

[edit on 9/10/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Who cares if he's gay or not? NEWSFLASH: There are Republican gays!!!!

And this administration is not anti-gay, it's just against giving special privileges to any minority group.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Who cares if he's gay or not? NEWSFLASH: There are Republican gays!!!!

And this administration is not anti-gay, it's just against giving special privileges to any minority group.

I think "why" was covered above. It was covered sufficiently me for at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Now what pulled our focus off of that again?
Can someone remind me what pulled our focus off of the Downing Street Memeos?
How about the pentagon proof of cooked evidence?
And Rove outing Plame?
Remember those terror warnings where nothing could have possibly happened like they were saying?
Why again is an American citizen ( Jose Padilla ) being denied all rights due him?

Has anyone older than me or more a student of political history EVER seen a point in time with a policy where scandal/disaster/manufactured fear serves as the distraction to scandal/disaster/manufactured fear !?!?!
Answers = different questions in this bizarro world version of required transparency.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
GOP chair Ken Mehlman is gay, so is Arthur Finklestein. But I don't think Scott McClellan is.

Going to gay bars isn't an indicator of "actually" being gay. Lots of straight women go to gay bars so they can dance, and not get groped. Lots of straight women drag their boyfriends along.

That being said, I'm actually quite encouraged by President's Bush's track record on gay rights. He's no champion, but he also hasn't gone out of his way to physically discriminate against them. With all the sementics and hyperbole, that is sometimes forgotten about.

Now, it's the religious right that bothers me, and I can draw a line between Bush, and this particularally outspoke and loud niche group. Which is even more ironic, when you stop to consider that Christians and Homosexuals actually have more in common than any other American subgroups.

They're the last two groups that it's socially acceptable to be predjuiced against.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looks like Scott "David Brocked" and "Ariana Huffingtoned" Bush.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In response to the question, "what difference does it make if Scott Mcclelan is gay?', I would only say that deception is inherent in the gay character, since they are motivated to hide their true identities and intentions. This is no gaurantee that Mcclelan is lying about the Bush administration, but it heightens one's suspicion. In addition, it would not be surprising for someone is his position -- gay and a spokesperson for the government -- to project his own shame about not being "out" onto Bush and his administration, as if to say, "You are guilty of deception, not me!" Accordingly, he might be inordinately reactive to the usual political maneuvering and protective strategies that are part of any administration in power.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

President Bush Gay? Well that is probably one of the funniest things i've ever read here. Sure why not? He and Cheney and Rumpsfeld! Remember when they had the male prostitute working as a plant in the White House Press Room?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hate this thread.

I don't think I need to elaborate why, but I'm sure the mods would prefer me not one line it, so...

1) Obvious smear campaign much? Is saying he's changed or going crazy not enough? At least use something with a little substance. Which leads me to my next point.

2: Who cares? Maybe he is gay. Prove that his being gay has any relevance to anything.

Otherwise, lock this damn thread please. This forum is supposed to be a safe-haven from idiocy. If I want stupid news like this, I'll just turn the TV on.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is the single most ignorant thread I have ever read on ATS.

It just proves there is a concerted effort to smear anyone opposed to the the Bush administration or the Neo-Con agenda.

Besides, what if he is, what difference does it make? Anyway, something makes me think the Decider wouldn't mind...

Hey, you have to fight fire with fire.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My sense of your post is that you don't give a squat about Scott McClellan one way or the other.

I think you wanted to introduce this enticing little nibble: "Who else? Who knows? All you need to do is watch the video Conspiracy of Silence and you'll understand that when it comes to cover-up, homosexuality and child sex trade at the highest levels of our government ranks #1 on the list of political conspiracies."

Who cares? I don't. Homosexuality, heterosexuality, heck, even Monosexuality and Metrosexuality. It's your own business. What's the point? I think the above quote is the point.

I think this whole thread is in bad taste. Tell me if I'm wrong...... tell me your goals for posting it.

All best

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have to agree with Mr. Burgundy on this.
This is as dumb as the thread on Obama's middle name.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This is an old thread- now they're both gays and traitors-
- not that i can find anything wrong with Scott at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join