It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KBATN battlefield 2 server

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ok i remember saying that i would let you guys when the team im in would get a server. well its up and running. ranked/18 slot/ all map server. you can join us on Team speak as well heres the ips of both

Server: 216.15.144.164:16567

Team Speak: 67.15.66.20:8906

Join us please im in our server right now im the only one
Time: 9-10 7 pm central.
(just letting you no the time incase som1 comes on tomarrow so they dont get on and then post and tell me i wasnt there) JOIN US |itll be fun|

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Didnt you say you had problems with bf2? or was that another poster i seem to be having problems

went and bought an ati radeon x850 pro however game be crashing

stupid comp thinking its my mobo

was looking at upgrading anyways and thinking its going to be about another 800 bucks but i'll have a decent comp again... for a while :p

but from what i've played of bf2 i loves it :p

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i believe another poster because i got my bf2 running on a nvdia 5500 fx. i got it frlom a friend it wasnt suppoesed to run it but it did so i keepin it at that. anyways i hope you can play soon

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
well on the bright side my other games run hella sexy :p

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I got it working

go go magic reformat!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
awsome. whats your tag??. mines KBATN_Hitman
. most of the team* is on around 8:30 to 10:45 (11:30 on weekends) central. i hope to see you on some time

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Lysergic of course.

i die a lot, always get with a crappy squad

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

ati radeon x850 pro

There's your problem, not an NVidia card

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hey sorry i dnt know if you were there last night. i wasnt becasue it was first day (and first time) of fantasy football for me. i know it takes a while but i was checking it every 3 mins
ill be on tonight prob.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
sorry for double post but to late to edit. we are recruiting!! party. we haev recruited about 4 members in the last 2 weeks. yea sounds fast but we only have about 20 people that have bf2. we were a bf1942 dc mod clan but we moved to bf2. not every1 has as ive said. but yea check out our website and post in our forums. (i think its weird how you have to sign up to post in fourms or to even view em) but if not you can shout out. www.kbatn.net .net is the key if you type .com you get a family vacation website for some weird odd family. .NET

top topics

join