It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

immagration petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
for anyone interested in immagration ,heres a link for a petition to sign to make changes to our immagration laws.Today is the last day to sign!!
grassfire.org...

[edit on 10-9-2005 by deadcatsrule]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just a hint:

Online petitions generally aren't worth the time it takes to fill them out.

To be considered valid, a petition needs actual signatures, with verifiable information - it's too easy to fake an identity online.

If this petition was printed, and carried specific complaints (those listed are very generalised) with actual signatures, it'd hold much more weight.

That's the way I'd recommend

With the petition itself, there are some problems:

Erect a wall of separation between illegal aliens (and their children) and tax-dollar paid benefits reserved for U.S. citizens and legal aliens

Fine - except that illegal aliens sometimes have citizen children. Thus, the request is going to be ignored in all likelihood, as it's not allowing for that situation (and nobody is going to take away the rights of born citizens, who just happen to have illegal parents).

Immediate investment in aggressive effort to deport the 12 million illegal immigrants currently within our borders – if you’re caught, you are sent back.

Way, way too generalised. This makes no allowances for those who have, for example, been illegal as children and are now adults, or any other genuine hardship reason which may result in residency being awarded legally (and I hasten to add, would result in that person being able to contribute to his/her community...is that a bad thing?).

Sorry, but the petition doesn't look anywhere near as logical or realistic as it needs to be.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yea, the petition is BS. Maybe you should load up your shotgun and move to Texas bud. Kill us some terrorists...

And its immIgration, not immAgration.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Yea, the petition is BS. Maybe you should load up your shotgun and move to Texas bud. Kill us some terrorists...

no they can go stay with you

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
MOds???!!! This guy is pushing it.

I get u2u'a for one liners and sexual quips yet this guy gets to call me a terrorist?

Deadcats, I got no argument for you. Your posts have shown both your intelligence, keyboarding proficiency, and immigration stance in one big swoop and I dont think there is anything you are going to add to any INTELLIGENT debate I want to be involved in.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This poster is indeed pushing.

You should ask premission from the admins and/or mods if you want to post links to petitions of any kind.

And may I remind you again that not all immigration is illegal...

top topics

join