It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Skull and Bones book, Secrets of the Tomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi,
See my post in chitchat -- I'd love to discuss this amazing book with other readers. See www.secretsofthetomb.com...

[Edited on 14-10-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 01:29 PM
link   
translation: please by my book!

posted on Sep, 20 2002 @ 02:11 PM
link   
haw - I wish. Hoping the author will see the help I'm giving her tho. Im just a fan.

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt, IS A BASTARD!

I AM NOT, AN ANIMAL

Yale University, must fall!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The author was on NBC at Rockerfeller Center a few years back. I was simpley ammazed at the off hand research she did and all the candid straight forward information she presented.

She came right out and said it was funded by wealthy landowners and roberbarins. They have a building at Yale called the crypt. ECT ECT. WMF

I sent her an email and Im going to send her one back. Im going to ask her if she could say a few words about her book and help sell it.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The except is fascinating. Also the journalist who wrote it seems credible from her credentials. I migh have to pick this up.

I am also very interested in Skulls ties to other collegiate fraternal organizations. Many of these 'normal' fraternities have skulls and crossed bones as symbols. Many also have similar secrecy vows. I wonder if high ups in other fraternities can become a part of the Skull laegacy. Or possibly, even if leaders of the trilateral and council on foreign relations are Skulls, how many other members are 'greek'?

new topics

top topics

join