It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology "More Human" than Robots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
For decades I have been researching Technology "More Human" than Robots and have discovered astronomical angles for one country to have complete world domination in military and medicine. If anybody is interested, please USU me. God Bless the World.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Would you mind explain this technology a little more so we can have a better understanding ? Or will you only discuss this via U2U's ?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
someone pass the shovel, cause the BS is getting to high for my boots.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by superprivy
For decades I have been researching Technology "More Human" than Robots and have discovered astronomical angles for one country to have complete world domination in military and medicine. If anybody is interested, please USU me. God Bless the World.

Sigh.

Firstly, if you actually had access to or knowledge of such technologies, why would you not sell your ideas to the highest bidder and spend the rest of your days on a tropical island sipping vodka and wondering what the poor saps at ATS were up to?

Secondly, can you give us some examples of these "angles" that allow for world domination? Proof is a valued commodity here at ATS - deny ignorance, my friend. Show us what ya got.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Your lack of interest in your own "research" speaks volumes about your intent here.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok, I am very confused here, what exactly are you saying?

And how do "astronomical angles" help a country achieve world domination, or gain knowledge in medicine or military?

In fact, what is an astronomical angle?

[edit on 9/18/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Ok, I am very confused here, what exactly are you saying?

And how do "astronomical angles" help a country achieve world domination, or gain knowledge in medicine or military?

In fact, what is an astronomical angle?

iori
Don't waste your time, mate. Both racos and myself have asked superprivy to better explain his statements and he has declined to respond to either of us.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Don't waste your time, mate. Both racos and myself have asked superprivy to better explain his statements and he has declined to respond to either of us.

Well, I thought I'd just try, you know maybe get a response from him.

new topics

top topics

join