It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There it is! Everywhere. Computers have the best people online, someone is always there to help. I appreciate it much.
Hi Bikereddie! Good to see you. A

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Glad to have you on the ATS ship

I hope you enjoy your time here

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Alikospah, howdy!!

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thank you for coming and joining this some what band of misfits. Enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

[edit on 11-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot especially in the Katrina forum. Some pretty amazing people. What is striking is the intelligence and thoughtfulness of the people who post here. I've had to re-examine some of my own long-held opinions/beliefs. Far different from the ordinary discussion board. I'm enjoying it immensely and also learning something. Good stuff. A

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi there Aliko welcome to ATS!

Do follow the links that Asala has provided for you, for its NOT a long read and answers almost all the questions you will have! Once your in the know, your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey Alikospah.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hi Goddess and parrhesia!
Thanks "Dont Tread on Me", I've been reading in the forums so avidly its hard to tear myself away to read the info. But I'm catching up gradually.
This is quite a board, much larger than I imagined and something for everyone. And above average posters for sure. Thanks all. A

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Computers have some okay monkeys as well as people.

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Not sure about starting a new thread? Check out what one of our "Esteemed Senior Staffers" thinks you should do. (P.S. He's right!)

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I will definitely check it out. This is a good board, I wouldn't want to do anything to subtract from its value. I've been reading in it almost non-stop for three days now and still have so much to see. What a place! Great! A

top topics

join