It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush for President

page: 1

join
share:
PKD

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
2012. Jeb Bush beats out Hillary in her campaign for relelection.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Actually the Bushs are playing the role of Bad Cop for the Illuminati to force the thought of "A womans touch is badly needed for 2008" (Hillary)
By the time 2008 gets here, the Secret Service wont even want to protect this administration anymore.

Your close though
Jeb will be a player...but the Bushs and Clintons are one big happy Illuminati family anyways...Its a simple playwright.

ABC Premier "Commander in Chief" (Geena Davis) as Miss President

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
hehehehe, by the time 2008 is here, i don't even think any bush can get 30% of the votes anymore. lol, bush is pretty much dead

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Something which really, really scares me, is the thought another Bush could be president of the wonderful nation of America.

dynasties shouldn't be something to be proud of, IMO. says something like what the caesars did in Rome. and we know what happened to Rome. not for the greater good of the people. only to line the pockets of the few.

if you are in the top 1% of the social eschlons, you may happily ignore this call from me, easily. but if you are a part of the rest of us ..

please, all who have a vote, don't vote another Bush in. look what's been happening with this one.

all the above is my opinion only.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bushes and Clintons would be out of the picture at this point if just one of the elected leaders of this nation would stand up and talk about the rights of the people.

Unfortunately, that is saved for 2007 when the pandering and panhandling for the White House begins.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Actually the Bushs are playing the role of Bad Cop for the Illuminati to force the thought of "A womans touch is badly needed for 2008" (Hillary)

I second this motion....and re-second it if possible... the sad thing is the "suckers" will go for it, and everyone else will be pretty much screwed...I will surelly enjoy wacthing the respect the Islamic World will give to a possible woman "President", and thast just the begining of my questions concerning this "lady".

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It the people behind the government wants the Bushes to remain in Power they will remain in power, is two more Bushes that can be candidates and they can add to the Power behind the government another 16 years of control.

By then our nation will not have anything else that they may want anymore we will be a bankrupt nation.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It'll be Hillary then Jeb, so Bush Clinton Bush Clinton Bush

BTW, this forum isn't meant for personal predictions, they belong on BTS.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
laugh..but still think it's time to elect a democrat to have investigations done. Maybe even fix the U.S. economy. Perhap's Bill can run again?

Dallas

top topics

join