It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Down There!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just joined your forum after linking to one of your forums and reading it. The Katrina/detainment article was chilling. I live near Cripple Creek in Colorado and have never felt so grateful for the altitude.
I'm a little old lady with two big dogs and a cat, I fool around with growing heirloom tomatoes and chasing raccoons away before the dogs can kill them.
Interesting board, what I've seen so far. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome, Alikospah!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Glad to be here, it looks very interesting. I am having a problem getting my avatar to appear. Is there anyone I can email about it and perhaps get some help putting it up? I don't see any "email admin" to use. No doubt I'm seeing it, just not knowing what I'm seeing. Can you point the way please?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi Alikospah,

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is this the image you wanted to use for your avatar?

If so copy the url below and paste it in the avatar box in your profile.

img339.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That's the one! That is what I use as an avatar. Can you get it to work? I used the avatar from a profile page at another forum and thought it would go thru' but it doesn't appear on this end altho' does indicate a photo is present. I'm grateful if you can get it to work.
That little squirrel showed up one summer when we were having an influx of a new kind of squirels. At the same time squirrels were dropping from some kind of squirrel disease and she didn't live thru' the Summer. But I did get some photos of her that are unusual. Never saw another one. We had short earred squirrels but now they are all tufted earred and black.
Thank you for finding it, I guess I got part of it right. Thank you! A

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Alikospah]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Copying and pasting now. Thanks a million! A

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi there little old lady with two big dogs and a cat.
Welcome to ATS.
You need any help, then i would love to adopt you as a newcomer.
Just U2U me, and i will do my best to help.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, home of the skeptics !

Dallas

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Skeptics. Yes, skepticism is healthy, everyone should have a bit of it. I've been reading around, this is a very large board, I'll be reading in here non-stop for days I know. I just ran across it and right away wanted to join in. Pretty amazing stuff for sure. A

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
welcome Alikospah to ATS/BTS/PTS.

If you need any advice or have a question, than visit Asala's advice thread.

If you need help with avatars, than you should visit Kinglizards avatar instruction thread.

While were on the topic of avatars, remember when making or obtaining an avatar to use, always follow the Avatar guidelines.

If your overwhelmed, and need another more experienced ATSer to talk to, than visit the Adoption thread.

And last but not least we have Zedd's handbook of useful links.

I look forward to reading your future posts, if anyone gives you any flack just tell me and I'll straighten them out, people should respect there elders.
If you have any questions you'd like to ask me, feel free to U2U me.

[edit on 9/10/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I did get the avatar up, some fine ATSers got in there and fixed it for me.

I think I've been adopted by Bikereddie but don't know how to tell him "Yes". There is a lot to see and figure out on this board, that's a fact. It is much larger than I imagined.

Thanks for the offer to help and I will come your way if I have need. A

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Alikospah]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It easy.
Ya just let me know

Have fun................

top topics

join