It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ain't got no body..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The new spin is that since not enough bodies are being recovered then the people can't possibly be dead. Bodies left untethered in swift currents couldn't possibly wash out to sea or be buried under the massive helicopter dropped sand bags being rather inexpertly applied to the breaches.So how will the zombies collect checks due them? Perhaps organized crime proxies or the government cashing its own checks and reallocating the funds to black (as in hidden) projects.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They don't need to, Bush gets all the money for the black projects from their drug cartel and child sex slave market. It sounds stupid and crazy but ask all the dead FBI and DEA agents who got in the way if it sounds stupid. The media knows what is going on as well, they nearly blew the lid off it a few years ago but they were kept quiet in the end.

I find it hard to believe that few have died when their model predicted over 60 000 would die and that was with a proper evacuation plan and rescue effort. A little ethnic cleansing is good for the soul, well that is what our government thinks.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You don't think that maybe, just maybe, those high death tolls could have been due to the media's taste for sensationalism?

Big numbers = big ratings.

On the flipside, of cource the officals are going to start downplaying the tolls now that it's become so painfully obvious that they *copulated the canine* so badly.

Somewhere between the two extreams is the truth... but I doubt there will ever be a truely accurate figure.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The death toll will be much greater than 10,000. The only houses they have searched is where the water levels were only a few feet in height. These people were easy to evacuate by boat and helicopter. They haven't begun to search where the water level is 10 feet or more. The government is trying to make Nagin a liar, ease the minds of America and bide some time to figure out other scapegoat plans.

new topics

top topics

join