It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New and Green

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm new to forums and look forward to the opportunity to converse with the awake in the world. Thanks to Asala for help in getting started.

I am a High School English teacher who had to keep her mouth shut all last year at my place of business. It truly is not appropriate for a teacher to spout off about perceived truths to those young impressionable minds, especially those minds whose parents are of the ultru conservative, blinders to truth, administration cheerleaders ilk. Dangerous. With the disaster of Katrina I have been able to speak, gently, to the "mistakes" of the administration. Here at ATS I see the chance to become more educated and I thank all of you for the place to gather.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi there khrysara and welcome to ATS.

glad to have an English teacher amomg us

Even us English speaking people need some help with our gramma now and again

edit for purposeful mistakes

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the wonderous world of reality!
Looking forward to reading what you have to say.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sorry to dissapoint Bikereddie, I can't spell worth a ding dang without my spellcheck......I tell my students spell check's my friend. My parents just stopped by for a chat and said they had watched Opra this week. Apparantly Opra was able to take a camera crew into the Superdome. We don't watch TV anymore so hadn't seen any of this and I haven't seen anything about it on the blogs. Maybe I should be commenting about this on another line?

Thanks for the nice welcome!

top topics

join